Migraine

Migraine
•Karl Jacobs•

                                 Migraine                           •Karl Jacobs•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK WHY'D YOU KILL ME," Karl yells from his desk.

"Karl-," I say holding my head from the pounding pain.

I look over at the clock, it reads 2:17 AM. Karl's head immediately turns towards me.

"Sorry babe,".

"It's ok, I just have a really bad migraine," I say turning over to face him.

He frowns before turning back to his screen.

"I think I'm gonna get off for the night, love you, bye guys," he says smiling and waving into the camera before shutting down everything.

He came over to me kneeling beside my side of the bed.

"Did you take any medicine?," He whispered masking sure to be quiet as he runs his hands through my hair.

"Yep, didn't work," this made him frown.

"Is there anything else I can do,".

"I don't think so, thankyou though," I said as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna go get changed I'll be back in a minute ok?,".

I just nod.

A few minutes Later

I feel the bed dip as Karl slides into bed next to me. I turn over to him and bury my head in his chest, he wraps his arms around me.

"I wish there was something I could do to help with your migraine," he whispered.

I smiled "I'll be ok, hopefully it will be gone when I wake up," I say.

"Hopefully," he responds.

"You know, you didn't have to stop your stream".

"Well you were in need of some good cuddles, and I'm willing to stop anything for you," Karl said resting his head on mine.

"I love you".

"I love you to darling," he responds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~