Chapter Two | The Not So Dominant Don

Girl could you quit this stallin'
You know I'm a sexaholic
Said I'm
so anxious

So anxious - song by Ginuwine

 I was exiting the main stage, a big stack of cash in my hand, when I saw Alissa waiting for me in the changing room

Alissa brought out the worst in everyone but she still has her job because she made the most money. It was from her fit legs to the way her boobs sit perfectly in anything.

No matter what she wore, there was a guarantee that the man she danced for would be left with a hard on and she would always be left with a fuck ton of money.

Well, that was until I got here. When she started realizing that I was topping her, everything about her changed.

When asked about her behavior, she didn't say anything. I can't help but think there is something more than just me that's causing her to change.

"Laurent told me to give you this envelope. It's from a man you danced for a couple days ago." she mentioned. Nothing about her voice seemed like she came in peace.

Maybe it was jealousy.

I grab the envelope from her hand and notice that there isn't anything written on the outside. Was this a customers attempt to hide their drugs with me? It wouldn't be the first time.

I open the envelope and see and small pink piece of paper inside.

Meet me at my office after your shift.

                                                                 - Mr. Moreno

By office, he meant a secret building that contained dead liars, men who worked for him, weapons, and of course, drugs.

Every don I've meet never liked talking about where or how they did business with anyone except their men. Why does he want to show me his building that he probably took years to build? I could be some type of spy for all he knows.

I should probably tell someone where I am going before I leave. Just in case this man wants to pull some sick shit.

Alissa, being the nosy girl she is, peeked over my shoulder and read the note.

"Wow fallon.  Never pegged you as the ' I fuck the people I dance for' kinda girl." she insulted. A smirk formed on her lips.

"Don't start Alissa. I could list the many names of men that you've fucked to even work here, but I don't go around slut shaming women." I argued.  Her face turned red, unaware that I was aware for her past.

Word spreads quickly in this place.

I normally kept things to myself. I had no issues with her but it was obvious that she has some with me.