Chapter Five | That Silver Ribbon

Damn, it's so good, I might have to piss you off
I might have to cause a scene just so you can take it off
You handle it different when you really get to trippin'
And I miss it when you hit it like that, that, that
f&mu - song by Kehlani

Damn, it's so good, I might have to piss you offI might have to cause a scene just so you can take it offYou handle it different when you really get to trippin'And I miss it when you hit it like that, that, thatf&mu - song by Kehlani

Warning:  slight cnc and gunplay

Entering the room, the vixen's eyes look at me innocently. With any other woman, I would have sex with her in one of the guest rooms. The thought of taking Elora in my bed and having her grip my sheets alone could get me hard no matter how many times I took care of it.

Elora comes closer to me, sitting at the edge of the bed with her feet dangling. I brush my thumb against her soft lips as I think of ways to ruin her.

"Lay on your stomach." I instruct.

She doesn't do what I say. Clearly wanting to take the harder route.

"Or what?" she taunts.

I grab both of her arms and turn her around on her stomach. That smirk still on her face.

"If you want to leave without struggling to walk, I'd advise you to watch your tone." I warn.

"Lift your dress up." I continue to instruct.

She lifts it up a little in an attempt to tease me.

"More." Patience is something I was running out of.

She obeys and lifts her dress up exposing her ass. She arches her back a little and her right leg is met with the hardness of my gun.

I take my gun out and throw it to the side. Her focus now on the gun, I grab the band of her thin, soaked panties and rip them. This causes her to jolt in shock.

I grab her neck, pushing her back against me. I reach for the gun and bring it to her lips.

"Get it nice and wet,slut." She takes my gun into her mouth. The same gun that I used one those who double crossed me.

Pulling it out her mouth, I placed the cold metal on her clit.She is now back on her stomach. Her back was even more arched than before. She whimpers as I push my thumb slowly into her pussy.

I replaced my thumb with the heavy metal giving her little time to adjust to it. Thrusting in and out her, she moves her hips with my movements. The unloaded gun fills her up the way her slutty cunt likes to be filled.

Taking the gun out of her pussy, I bring her against my back again. This time by pulling her hair. I push two fingers inside of her. Her moans turn into muffles due to me covering her mouth with my other hand. Her hands attempt to push at my hand that's inside of her.

"Come on. You can take it, princess." I whisper into her ear. "After all, if you can disrespect me then you can take the punishment. Right?"

She makes sounds like she is attempting to say something so I release my other hand from her mouth.