Chapter Eight | Never Know Who's Listening

See patience is a virtue
And I'm all out of time right now
If imma send it all through
Then I sure wanna make it count

Song - Triggered by Chase Atlantic

It's silent as Vincent opens the door to our hotel room

It's silent as Vincent opens the door to our hotel room. I pull him aside when Brynn makes her way to the mini bar.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I really wanted to have fun but I wasn't going to do anything Vincent wasn't comfortable with.

He pulls me closer to him. Pushing my hair to the side, he whispers, "You don't think this turns me on. I want nothing more than to see someone give you pleasure knowing that I could do it so much better." The smirk on his lips causes my cheeks to heat up.

Vincent seemed to be a possessive and dominant person. Not just in the bedroom but in the way he walks into a room. He dominates the fucking strip club with the way he carries himself.

"Should I go first or are you going to stop being a pussy and make her feel good." Brynn taunts, sitting down with a drink in her hand.

"We should go over some things first." I say and Brynn sets her drink down. Boundaries, concerns, and everything else needs to be out on the table before any of us do anything.

I let Brynn and Vincent know that I was okay with anything. Nothing that this hotel offered was off limits to me. Brynn also let us know that she too was consenting. Once that was out there, we waited for Vincent's answer. He was looking down at the floor, as if he was thinking of the right thing to say.

"We aren't having sex." I could tell by Vincent's tone that he was trying to sound as nice and respectful as possible. "This night is about Elora."

A whole night aimed for my pleasure by two gorgeous people? What have I done in my past life?

"Fine by me. It's not your dick I want." Brynn smirks at me before chugging down the rest of her drink.

After going over consent and if all of us are cleared, he turns to face me. "Get on the bed, pretty girl."

He doesn't have to tell me twice.

I pull off my shirt and Vincent starts attacking my chest with kisses. He goes from my chest to my neck. And from my neck to my stomach. My breath gets more shaky as he gets lower. Slowly but surely, more clothes come off my body and all that is left is my underwear.

"Pull your panties to the side for me." I do what he says, eager to have his mouth on me. "Good girl." I'm rewarded with a long lick starting from the bottom all the way to my aching clit.

I look over Vincent's head and see Brynn's hand snake into her pants.

She was touching herself