Chapter Seven | Oh To Fool Around In Japan

Damn I love it
Maybe I should drop it, pick a different subject
Maybe it's deliberate if it's lacking substance
Baby you still listen so I know you love it

Drugs & Money - Song by Chase Atlantic

When we got inside the mansion, I had one thing in mind

When we got inside the mansion, I had one thing in mind. Find my dress from the previous night. It didn't hit me until we were driving here that I was still wearing Vincent's t-shirt. I notice that everything has been cleaned. Shit, who took my dress?

Vincent lets us know that he will be handing out for a few minutes. Marco walks over to close the door behind him. I walk up the stairs and down the hallway. I turn the corner to get to Vincent's room when I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize while picking up the item she dropped. I lifted it the fallen item and realized it was my dress.

"Is that dress yours honey?" She asks while I continue to look at it. I nodded. It looked like it was just bought. Vincent slightly tore my dress that night but now that once torn place looked good as new.

"Thank you so much....." I pause, realizing I don't know this woman's name.

"Ashley." she answers.

"Ashley," I repeat. "Well, thank you Ashley. It was nice meeting you." I say.

"You too honey." the sweet lady says before walking away.

I walk into Vincent's room and see all my stuff neatly placed on a chair in his room. I reach over to grab my shoes when my phone dings. I grabbed my phone and noticed that it was fully charged. I assume Ashley was the one that did all this. I smile but that smile quickly fades when I realize that I have 20 messages from Sydney and 18  missed calls from Laurent.

Shit.

I clicked on Sydney's contact and read the old messages she left.

Sydney:

Elora you were supposed to be 20 minutes ago. Are you alright?

Elora look I'm not mad at you anymore. Please come to work today. I don't want to deal with Alissa's annoying ass all by myself.

Laurent says to pick up his calls and I think you should. The last thing this place needs  is an angry Laurent.

I curse at myself. Even though it wasn't my fault for not replying, I still felt really guilty for leaving things with Sydney the way I did. I called her, putting my shoes on while it rang.

"Sydney, I'm so sorry-" I start to apologize.

"It's okay." she cut me off before I could even say what I was apologizing for. "I don't even really remember what we were fighting about anyways. I just want you to come back. I miss you." she admits.  .