Chapter 10

(Jeromes pov)
I woke up with my arms wrapped around Mitch's waist, I blushed and took my arms away, thank go he's still asleep. I walk over to his side of the bed and kiss his forehead lightly. Ohh Benja why can't you realize how much I love you.
(Time skip to the grocery store)
(Jeromes pov)
Hey Matt? Ask as I throw bread in the cart. Do you think you could help me with somthing? Yeah buddy what is it? Matt asked curiously. I have a.... crush on someone and I was wondering if you could help me figure out how tell them?Ohh god Jerome I don't think I'm the right man for the job, I mean I can't even ask Taylor out for gods sake! He exclaims. Jerome, he questions, do you have a crush on Mitch? I turn bright red under my fur. Yeah.... Well that's cool dood! Here I'll tell ya what, I'll help you figure out how to tell Mitch you love him if you help me tell Taylor I love her. Deal! I say happily. I think that's everything let's go check out!
(Time skip to at the house)
WERE HOME!!!! I yell as me and Matt walk in with the groceries. AHHHH!!!!!!We hear a scream from the living room and walk towards it to see Taylor hanging from the roof. WTF Jerome! I was asleep! Sorry Tay didn't know, I say with a shrug. She mutters darkly then brightens when she sees Matt. Hey Nooch! She says using Matts nickname. Hey Tay you and Mitch wanna help with the groceries? he asks holding some of the bags up. Sure! She says skipping over dragging Mitch along with her, Mitch is so cute. I sigh softly and Mitch looks over at me with worry in his gaze, You okay biggums? He asks, aww he cares. Yeah Benja I'm fine, I say with a small smile. Alright then let's go put the groceries away, he says happily, grabbing some of the bags from my hands.
(Mitch's POV)
We put the groceries away and sat down on the couch. You guys wanna go play hunger games? Matt asked curiously. Sure, 2v2? Taylor asks. Yeah me and Mitch vs you and Matt. I say.
Umm guys? Mitch says raising his hand, what's Hunger games? Oh right, well Mitch, hunger games is where tributes are sent to an arena to battle it out, but you can't actually feel pain or die, if you die you can spectate and talk to your friends and after someone wins all players get sent back to spawn. Mitch stares at me in shock, Wow... I'm definitely in doods! He yells. Yeah buddy! Let's goooooo!
( Time skip through da hunger deens)
AHHHH! Biggums I'm getting chopped up! Mitch screams. I'm Coming dood! I yell to Mitch, rushing at the guy whose slicing Mitch up. I got him biggums, I got him!! I say when he de-spawns. Good job dude, were going to the D!!!!!!! He yells.
(Skip to end of death match)
Noooooo biggums avenge me he cries as Nooch "kills" him, I will biggums don't worry I say rushing Matt whose low health, Nooooo! Matt cries as I kill him. Just you and me Tay, I say as we circle each other. Yup, is all she says before leaping strait over my head and chopping me with her golden axe, killing me instantly. Nooooo! I was so close! I say as we get teleported to spawn, Yeah,but I still won, Taylor taunts. It's okay biggums you avenged me and that's all that matters! Mitch exclaims in a matter of fact tone,which causes us all to laugh.
Authors note.
Guys I think I'm gonna end this book at chapter 25, if you guys want me to keep going, give me some ideas, I would love to hear feedback from all of you!Thx for reading, luv all u Benjas and Baccs! Don't forget to comment!