Chapter 12

(Mitch's pov)
After the hunger games we all decided to go our separate ways, me and Jerome go to the park just to talk and hangout.
After a bit of quiet, Jerome pipes up, hey Mitch? He asks quietly. Yeah biggums what is it? I question, he sounds worried? Mitch, I need to tell you something.Nervous? Mitch, he says, turning to me, I...I.. love...you he chokes out. I stare at him numb with shock and excitement, he loves me! I knew this was a bad idea he says dejectedly, getting up to leave. Wait, I say grabbing his hand, he turns towards me, staring at the ground, did you really mean it? I question. With all my heart and soul, the bacca replied. I lifted his chin gently so I could look into his eyes, I love you to Jerome, I whisper before slamming my lips down onto his, he stiffens but immediately melts into the kiss, our lips are like puzzle pieces, they fit together perfectly, when we pull away for air I look into his eyes, which are sparkling with happiness. Jerome, how about we go home, I say. He nods giving me a smile, which I return happily. Sure biggums let's go home.
(Matts POV)
Ohh god, I promised I would tell Taylor how I feel about her.... Sh*t, why did I promise Jerome,*sigh* because he promised he would tell Mitch. Hey Taylor! I called. Yeah Matt what's up,she said as she slid down the stair rail.
Well.....I....uhhh...Iloveyoutaylor! I spit out. Huh? She said, her cat ears twitching. I love you, I said in a little less than a whisper. She looked at me, shock and...happiness? Filling her gaze. Really? She asked happily. I nodded slowly. Prove it then, she said walking up to me and looking me in the eye. Gladly, I said and pressed my metal lips on hers lightly, she tensed up, but then relaxed into the kiss. When we finally pulled away for air, she gave me a grin, I love you Taylor, I whispered. I love you too Matt, I love you too, she said wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back and pressed a kiss to her forehead. Best day ever.
Guys I've started another book filled with one shots, you should check it out, I'll be uploading the first one tonight. Thx for reading, don't forget to comment! Luv all u Benjas and Baccs!