Chapter 13

(Jerome's POV)
We walked home holding hands. This was the best day of my life, then I remembered, Hey Mitch? I asked, Yeah biggums what is it? Are we a couple now? Do you want us to be? Yeah, I would like that. Then it's settled! Jerome you are officially my boyfriend! I smile at him, And you Mitch, are officially mine, I say happily. He leans over and pecks my cheek.
(Time skip to the house)
Hey Mitch? Yeah biggums? Can I talk to you in private? Sure biggums! We walked to our room and I sat on the bed motioning for him to sit next to me. Mitch? Yeah Jerome? I need to admit something.... What is it biggums, you can tell me anything. We'll remember the first time I called you biggums? Yeah,how could I forget? He said smiling. Well remember how I was all hesitant? I do recall that biggums. Well I was hesitant b-because biggums d-doesn't really mean f-friend.... What does it mean then? Mitch asked sounding curios. It means...uhhh....ahhhh...m-mate. He stared at me in shock. Please don't hate me! I said worriedly, it was just an accident and I ...mmphh, was all I was able to get out before he leaned over and kissed me, his tail wrapping around my waist. When we pulled away, he gave me a smile. Calling me your mate is fine Jerome, he said, I love you, don't I? Yeah, I say smiling back, I love you too. There! We're mates, he exclaimed wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Yeah, I say smiling, I guess we are.
(Time skip to dinner)
Thx for reading! Don't forget to comment! Luv all you Benjas and Baccs! Guys if you have any Merome ideas or requests send em to me and I'll draw it!