Chapter 17

(Jerome's pov)
After Rob ran up stairs to see Preston with Brice on his heels, I leaned up and kissed Mitch lightly on the lips, and he kissed back. When we pulled away, Taylor was staring at us with a " I just saw my OTP kiss" face on. Dear god, if your gonna stare every time we kiss, you might as well leave. Mitch says, pointing to the door with amusement sparkling in his eyes. I won't stare every time. She states. It's just so cute though! She fangirls jumping up and down. Matt facepalms behind her. Fine, we're going up to our room then, I say, crossing my arms. Awwww, Taylor complains as we walk upstairs. Before I know what's happening, I'm up against the the wall, hands pinned above my head by Mitch as he kisses me. When we pull away for air, I'm seriously confused, why is Mitch is being so rough. Mitch starts kissing me again, grinding up against me, I moan out in pleasure as he moves his lips to my neck, searching for my sweet spot. Mitch.... I moan out, when he finds it. I...I love you. I love you to biggums, he mumbles against my neck. Moving his lips onto mine again. I tangle my paws into his soft hair as he picks me up and throws me on the bed, straddling my waist and kissing me again. I pull away and bite his neck with my canines, causing him to moan in pleasure. I move my lips back to his, licking his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He denies and I bite his lip, causing him to groan. This is gonna be a fun night.
(Preston's POV ) (because Mitch and Jerome are "busy")
Me and Robby walk downstairs to see Taylor and Matt sitting on the couch with 2 people I don't know. Oh hey guys, this is Lachlan and Vikk, Taylor explains happily. Hello there, Me and Rob say at the same time. Causing Taylor to giggle. Well hello to you too, the blonde says in an Australian accent. I'm Lachlan, and this is my boyfriend Vikk, he explains gesturing to the shorter black haired boy sitting next to him. The boy nods and moves closer to Lachlan, he seems shy. Hey guys? Taylor questions, Do you wanna meet everyone else? Sure! That why we came down in the first place! I say excitedly. Ok then let's goooo! she calls, grabbing Matts hand and pulling him downstairs, her tail flying out behind her. Rob gives me a look like, that girl is crazy. I shrug and grab his hand dragging him in the direction Taylor ran off to.
Thx for reading! Don't forget to comment! Luv all u Benjas and Baccs!