Chapter 21

(Jerome's POV)
I'm so unbelievably happy, Mitch is asleep in bed and I have Maru in my arms. I'm a father now. I can't believe it, all my dreams are coming true. Maru has cute little wolf ears, but has a short, stumpy tail like mine. She is truly perfection, next to Mitch, of course. A few minutes later, Seto walks in with Brice not far behind. Jerome, can you move Mitch to your room? It's only like 1:00 am and me and Brice want to go back to bed. Of course. I say,nodding. I place Maru in Mitch's arms and scoop Mitch into mine, carrying him to our room. I place Maru softly in the crib next to our bed and cuddle up next to Mitch. I love you biggums, good night. I whisper into his hair as I drift off to sleep.
(Mitch's POV)

I wake up the next morning in Jerome's arms. I turn over to see Maru in the crib we got her. I turn back towards Jerome to see that he's woken up. Morning Mitch he says with a sleepy voice. Morning biggums, sleep well? I ask. How could I not, I've got a beautiful baby pup and an even more beautiful boyfriend. He says, wrapping his arms around me. Him saying this causes me to blush and peck him on the lips quickly. I get up and change into my day cloths, smiling the whole time, Jerome helps me a bit since I'm still sore, but in the end I'm changed and ready. I go over to Maru and pick her up, rocking her gently side to side. Jerome walks over, wrapping his arms around my waist.
A/N
Guys I know this was a short chapter I'm a so truly sorry, but I really have no ideas, I needs halp! Pls send ideas!