Two

Adriano  Mateo RossiAge: 25

Adriano Mateo Rossi
Age: 25

Adriano POV:
"This damn plain better be landing soon, im fucking tired" i mumbled to my self as im sitting on my private jet going back home, New York. I watch as Ryan walks to me "Boss we will be landing in 10 minutes , car is waiting outside the airport already."

"Good, lets go staright to the house, i need to be fresh and ready for tomorrows meeting" i responded. Looking out of the window and thinking about how i hate going to these meetings, i hear Ryan respond with "Yes, sir."

I really dont feel like sitting in a room full of old men and listening to their bullshit. Now i may aswell introduce myself. My name is Adriano Mateo Rossi, im the leader of the italian mafia, but i operate in New York also. Let me make it clear from the start, i am the most powerfull mafia boss in the world.

My father has stepped aside from the role and i was the heir, not only am i powerfull, but im also one of the most feared mafia leaders in the world. As people say, i am ruthless, cold and i don't show mercy. Respect and loyality are one of the most importand things for me.

New York is my territory and everyone who walks there knows it.

Gabriella POV:
I got really bored on the plain so i started reading a book. "Really?! Another happy ending?" I am really starting to hate books. Every book has this happy ending love shit going on and it's really annoying because that is not how real life works. In real life they either break up or face death, that's real not this happily ever after bullshit.

I personally don't do this dating thing. I've never found anyone that understands me. Plus i never had time for it. My thoughts were disrupted by the announcement "Dear passengers, thank you for flying with us. We are landing in five minutes."
Finally!

I am walking through the airport and trying to find Vanessa. I wonder where she is, i thought she would be so happy to see me, that she would be running to me already, i laugh to myself.

As im walking i feel like i hit a wall. "What the fuck!" I mumbled. As i lifted my eyes i saw a tall man standing infront of me. He is maybe 6,4 and looks huge next to me since im 5,5. He is wearing tight black dress pants and a black button up, you could see his abs and muscles perfectly through his shirt that he was wearing.

I could barely see behind his dark sunglasses, he has these gorgeous golden brown eyes that look like the afternoon sun shining through a glass of whiskey, his eyebrows are thick but trimmed and he has chiseled jawline. His skin is tan and i can see his tattoos peeking from under his clothes.

And just as i was starting to get lost im my thoughts as my eyes were tracing over every part of him, i realized he noticed that i was staring at him.