Eleven

~Two broken souls, 
                   helping each other survive~

                              ~Two broken souls,                         helping each other survive~

Adriano POV:
I sigh while walking down the stairs, feeling useless. That is a feeling i haven't felt for a long time, and i don't like it. I like feeling powerful and useful, what i don't like is feeling that i don't have control, that i can't help or do something about a situation.

I walk past the living room shaking my head 'no' to Vanessa, her shoulders drop and dissappointment falls on her face. It's been three days and Gabi hasn't left my room once after that night. I woke up before her the morning after that, for work and after i came back she was still in bed and hasnt left it since.

She hasn't been eating or doing much of anything else for that matter. Nessa has gotten her to drink water and taking a shower, but that's pretty much it. I have tried to get her to eat, however i haven't had any luck with that.

Currently i am sitting in my office trying to get some work done, but i am interrupted yet again. Carlos runs into my office without even bothering to knock, which has become a problem lately since he does it every.single.time.

"What" i sigh.

"She's in the kitchen!" He whisper-yells.

As soon as he said those words i got up and made my way through the house to the kitchen. There she is, filling her glass with water and leaning against the island. Her long curly hair falling on her back, her face make up free and wearing her pjs. "Hey" i speak up.

"Hey" she mumbles back faintly.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Im fine" she fakes a smile that doesn't reach her eyes, which makes me kind of mad.

"Don't do that with me, don't fake a smile with me." I try to say as calmly and sweetly as i can, without even knowing why.

She just humms and walks past me going to where i assume back upstairs. This has to stop, i haven't known her for a long time, but i've never seen her like this and kills me to see that she's feeling this way.

A whole day has passed without seeing her again and i decide enough is enough, i close my laptop and leave my office and the next thing i know i'm knocking on my door. Seriously man, since when did you start knocking on your own goddamn door.

"Yeah?" I hear a faint voice call out, slowly opening the door i peek inside and there she is, laying on my bed in the darkess of the room. Her face emotionless, but her eyes filled with emotions at the same time, like a battle inside her own mind that no one else can see. "I was wondering if you've had enough, laying here trapped between four walls?"