Nine

~Feel like making a deal with the devil?~

Adriano POV:"Why would she be there at all and why would she help us, help me?" I question

Adriano POV:
"Why would she be there at all and why would she help us, help me?" I question. We have a meeting regarding last nights events and i filled everyone in on the blade that i found on the Russian guys face moments after i was almost killed by him.

"I don't know man, i tried to look at the security footage, but i can see nothing there, no sign of her what so ever." Ryan speaks up. This is weird, no one should have known that we were going to be there last night.

"Maybe she was there because of something else and noticed you needed help?" Red wonders, god, now she's in my head. I've started to call Carlos Red too.

"Sure, but she didn't need to go out of her way to help me, we haven't ever done busines or had contact before and from what i've heard she doesn't care about anyone, so why would she cared if he would have killed me?" I have heard a lot about The Nemesis, everyone is scared out of their minds of her. I don't see why, well yes i know that she's a psychopath and a cold blooded killer, but so am i.

"Anyways, i need to go do something so lets wrap this up, you-" i point to one of my men. "Go take this knife to the lab and have them look for fingerprints, it's a long shot and i don't belive they're gonna find anything, but do it anyways." He nods and everyone makes their way out.

I lean back in my chair when a guard comes in. "Can any of you idiots knock?" I question him angry. "I-i am s-sorry sir, b-but you should come and see this." He fucking stutters which annoys me. "What is it this time?" I roll my eyes, these morons can't do anything.

He leads me to the basement where i see a man tied to a chair. "What do we have here?" I move closer to him. "Sir, this man tried to break in the house. We caught him outside and brought him here. I think he's a Russian." The other guard spoke.

"Well, well, well. I hope you like hell because you're getting a one way ticket." I smirk.
"Andrei will become the biggest, you'll see." He spit.

"In his dreams." I whisper to him before shooting a hole through his heart.

" I whisper to him before shooting a hole through his heart