Five

*start the song when i tell you to :)*

Adriano POV:I wake up looking at the time that shows 7 am

Adriano POV:
I wake up looking at the time that shows 7 am. Yesterday someone blew up few of our warehouses and no one seems to know who it was, the cameras had been disabeld so we can't see anything.

I was mad and came home, but the weird thing is i calmed down quicker than usual. Gabriella came in and as much as i hate her she calmed me down, which doesn't make sense since she makes me so mad at the same time.

I get up and go take a shower, today i have to go figure out what the fuck happened with the warehouses.

I step out of the shower and dress in a black suit, i go grab a coffee from the kitchen and head out.

————-

I arrive at the warehouse and step out of my car, the guards bow their heads and let me in, i walk to my office and ask someone to bring Dewin to me. Dewin is my hacker, he should figure out what was going on with the cameras and restore the footage.

"Hey boss, i heard you were asking for me" Dewin announces himself walking into my office.

"Yeah i need to know what the fuck happened last night and how the hell someone managed to break into our cameras and disable them!"

" Yes sir, i'll figure it out right away" he say and walks out. God i have an headache from all this bullshit.

Of course some idiot has to barge into my office, "whatsupp maaannn" Carlos and Johnny practicly run inside. Scratch that, two idiots.

"Come on in by all means" i roll my eyes at them, i swear to god if they weren't my brother and a good friend they would be dead by now.

"You find out about the warehouses yet?" Carlos asks.

"If i did would i still be sitting here?" I swear they are so fucking dumb sometimes.

"Good point, i noticed that Gabs walked out alive after going to your room last night" he smirks at me.

"Yeah well i didn't feel like killing my brothers girlfriends bestfriend, so wipe that stupid smile off of your face."  I tell him.

"You sure it's just that? Riano and Gabi sitting on a tree K-I-S-S -" i cut him off right away

"Shut the fuck up, she's fucking annoying and i don't like her, actually she is so annoying i might even hate her." I inform him, im not lying tho. I mean she is hot as fuck but something about her makes me mad. She's infuriating.

I continue my work after i threw the two dumbasses out and hope that Dewin can find out who was behind everything even tho i have an idea about who it was.
————

*knock*
"Enter"
"Boss i found something!" Dewin comes into my office, "well what is it?" I question.

He sits on the chair by my desk and shows me a footage of one of the cameras. "They disabled almost all of the cameras but forgot about this one since its well hidden." I see men with masks running towards the warehouses, but notice snake tattoos on their necks.