Seven

~I was not born to be soft and quiet, i was born to make the world shatter and shake at my fingertips~

Gabriella POV:I slammed my door shut as soon as i made my way into my bedroom, what a fucking jerk! Saying what i can or can't do

Gabriella POV:
I slammed my door shut as soon as i made my way into my bedroom, what a fucking jerk! Saying what i can or can't do. Hah, like i'd ever listen to him.

I look into my mirror and notice a little blood on my arms and neck, fuck i hope he didn't see it. I need a shower and sleep cause im fucking tired.

After i get done with cleaning myself up i put on my shorts, t-shirt and put my hair in a bun. I get in bed and put on Greys Anatomy, after a few episodes i fall into the darkness.

                                      ............

I wake up to the feeling of the sun warming my face and shining through the curtains. I get ready and make my way to the kitchen since my stomach is yelling at me for some food.

I see Nessa sitting on a stool at the island and i started making some toast. "You know that the dickhead told me yesterday that i am not allowed to leave the house?" I ask her still in shock that he has the nerve.

"Umm actually yeah. Johnny told me that some shit went down with the russians and they know about you and me living here so they just want to keep us safe, try to understand where they are coming from too" she tries to give me a comforting smile.

"You know better then anyone that i can take care of myself" i reason with her.

"Yeah i know, but remember that they don't. Anyways, how are you feeling about this. Apparently Adrei Ivanov is becomming a problem for them too."

I know that the Italians and Russians have never really gotten along, but recently they have started to steal Italians shipments, blowing up warehouses and sending threats.

"I don't really give a fuck as long that i am going to be the one that gets to bring his life to an end." Which is true, if anyone gets in the way of me killing Andrei they will die too.

"Hey, you wanna go shopping with me?" I ask Nessa because it's always more fun to go with her instead of going alone.

"We were just talking about how we can't go anywhere, you really have a memory of a goldfish" she laugh.

I finish eating my breakfast and go to the sink to wash my plate, i know that they have maids, but i still like to clean up after myself.

"Yeah, but whatever i'll go talk to Riano, trust me i'll get him to let us go" i smirk knowing that he's not gonna say no to me. I know what you're thinking, you're the nemesis why do you need to ask him, why not just go.

Well i could do that, but then i'd have to hear him bitch and moan about me being disrespectful and not being able to follow simple rules to keep me alive. So it's easier to get his premission.