Ten

~And then suddenly, she turned her emotions off~

Gabriella POV:Finally im back home, or whatever this place is where i now live

Gabriella POV:
Finally im back home, or whatever this place is where i now live. I walk up to Vanessas room and smile, "I got it."

"I never doubted you." She smiles, "show me!".

I pull the rare dimond ring from my bra and hold my hand out for her to grab it, she takes the ring and examines it. "Wow." Is all she could say.

"I know right? I's beautiful."

We talk for a bit and then i decide to go and take a shower, i put the ring away and decide to make the exchange tomorrow

We talk for a bit and then i decide to go and take a shower, i put the ring away and decide to make the exchange tomorrow. Stepping into the bathroom i undress myself and turn the shower on. I wash my hair and body and after thirty minutes step out.

I wipe the mirror since it's steamy and wrap a towel around my body, i do my skin care routine and put the products in my hair. I walk into my closet and choose some cute pjs to put on, i picked a white crop top and black silky pants. My comfy bed is calling my name so i jump on it and wrap myself in the blanket like a burrito, ready to watch some movie.

I hear a ding from my phone and pick it up from the nightstand, it's a message from a group chat.

                              Hoes and bros;)

Gay god👑: im bored guys ,come watch a movie with me.

                                                            Crazy bitch😰:
First of all who u calling a hoe? And why's my name crazy bitch?? Red im gonna kick ur ass.

Gay god👑: shhh, come now and i'll let you choose the movie.

Ginger: Why can't you just be normal?🤦🏼‍♀️

Crazy bitch😰:
Yeah, why don't you Nessa come to my room and we could watch a movie?