Six

~she has been through hell. So belive me when i say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles~

 So belive me when i say,  fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles~

Gabriella POV:

I wake up to a small hangover, not too bad though. I look next to me and see asprin and water on my night table, maybe Nessa put them there.

I take the asprin and slip out of my pyjamas as im walking to the bathroom to take an shower. I feel gross. I get in and my body relaxes feeling the hot water on my skin.

When im done i step out and dry myself and do all the steps i do every morning when getting ready. I hear a ring coming from my room and immediately realized that it's my work phone.

I go to my room grabbing my phone and pick it up. "When, who, where?" I ask.

"Tonight, his name is Tony Ramirez. He is going to be at the restaurant called Blossom." I hear a young male voice say.

"20 000$ is going to be transferred into my account by five a clock and it's done."

"Of course, thank you." I hung up and threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I make my way to Nessas room and enter without knocking which i regret now.

"Oh shit fuck sorry ew!" I yell and close the door, well that sight is going to be hard to forget. I hear some noice in her room and then the door opens to Johnny grinning and walking out and Nessa putting on a shirt.

"I need to wash my eyes in acid" i tell Nessa and jump on her bed and she just laughs. "What was so important that you needed to cockblock me." She asks.

"We got a mission, Tony Ramirez, he is going to be at blossom at eight a clock. Do a background check and find a way to get me in as a waiter." I start scrolling through tiktok as i wait her to do her thing.

"Got it! He is in some small gang and is associated with human trafficing and has charges of sexually assaulting a minor" she fills me in on what she found. Ew, what kind of a human is he.

"Great, then i'll feel extra pleasure killing him" i smile at her and she laughs.

- 6.50pm-
I start getting ready, i put on my waiter outfit and do two braids and light make up since he likes to fuck little kids i need to look like one, i can't even, these kinds of people should burn in hell.

When im done i leave our secret base and leave Nessa there since she is going to make sure im okay by watching the security cameras.

The drive there wasn't bad, 20 minutes max. I enter the place through the back door and make sure i look like i work there, we hacked the cameras and after im done we're gonna delete tonights footage so if someone went to look they couldn't see me.

I look around the restaurant and whisper to my earpiece "which table is he in?"

"The one on the left corner" she responds.