Three

Adriano POVI pointed my gun at her waiting for a response on why the hell she would be in my house

Adriano POV
I pointed my gun at her waiting for a response on why the hell she would be in my house. She stared right into my eyes and started to take slow steps towards me holding her hands up in surrender.

I was wondering what the hell she is doing since now she is so close that my gun is resting on her forehead. She puts her arms down and in a shift motions pulls out a dagger and places it on my neck.

Damn this girl is hot as fuck

Shut up she literally could kill you right now

We just stand still looking at eachother when i hear noice behinde me. "Put your weapons down!" Vanessa yells with my brother Jonathan standing next to her "whats going on?" she asks.

The girl puts her dagger back into her pocket and i do the same with my gun. "Who is this girl and what is she doing in my kitchen!?" I questioned.

"Adriano, Jonathan this is Gabriella my bestfriend, you said that she could live here remember?" I rolled my eyes, i totally forgot that i had said yes to that.

"Nessa why the hell did you not tell me that the airport guy is your boyfriends brother?!" The girl who i now know as Gabriella asks.

"How was i supposed to know that Adriano was the airport guy?" Vanessa laughed and Gabriella sighes. "Umm excuse me, but why the fuck do you keep calling me the airport guy?" I am genuinely curious.

Vanessa laughed "Because Gabi told me that she was late because there was some hot asshole at the airport who was annoying her." Hot? Wait.. I was annoying her?!

"Actually she was the one who didn't look where the fuck she was going and ran into ME." I corrected her. "Dude you were an asshole, plus you just pointed a gun at my head so..." who does this girl thinks she is talking to an italian mafia don like that?!

It is clear that she doesn't know who i am, but i think i should really put some fear and respect into her

"Listen to me. I run the italian mafia so you will not speak to me in such way!" I roared, she is really getting under my skin.

Her face stayed emotionless as Vanessas eyes widened "Oh shit sorry Gabs i forgot to mention that to you" she awkwardly rubbed ther neck.

"You fucking forgot to mention?! Are you kidding me. You knew that i would have needed to know about this before." She raised her voice clearly upset.

"As to you" she pointed her finger at me "I will talk, walk, act however the fuck i want and i don't care if you are "the devil" or not, i will not bow down to you or anyone." So she clearly knows who i am since she knows about my nickname, and she still isn't scared.

Who is this Gabriella and why isn't she afraid of me?

Dude stop caring

I don't