Part 14

(Oh erm hey there. Aha. Ok please don't shoot me. *Hides* LOOK AN UPDATE! *Runs away.* I have literally said how shitty I am before so there is no need for me to go on about it again whoops. So yeah, I should probably leave before I get a demon knife shoved through my throat for daring to show my face again. Today's song is lights out by Hollywood undead. Don't ask why I do the song thing. I just do ok. *Runs away for real and hides with tablet.*)

Castiel was a lot stronger than he looked. Dean had quickly decided while pinned against a wall held in place by said mans vice grip around he waist and the pressure he was using with the hug. He felt like punching both Castiel and Bobby in the face but sadly his movements were quite impaired.

"Bobbbbyyyyyy." he whinned loudly. Bobby just rolled his eyes, wow that was rude. He patted Castiel on the back and now it was Dean's turn to roll his eyes, what was hat surposed to do?

"Castiel, just let go of him. It's ok." He reached round with his hands and pried Castiel's fingers from the grip he had on Dean's waist, he also pushed him back a little so he takes a step back which works and Castiel does.

Dean breathed a sigh of relief as Cas just looks dazed, like he's looking no where in particular. A cloud of dizziness makes Dean grab onto Bobby and Castiel collapsed onto the floor similar to at the ball.

-------------------------

Sam glared at Gabriel. "Gabe! We are surposed to be finding Meg. Not putting cute underwater flowers into my hair! How did I even agree to this?" Gabriel shrugged and places another small red flower into Sam's hair followed by a pink one.

"I dunno but you are right it's super cute! I think it's the fact you can't resist my super awesome charms and all round beauty."

"Yeah sure. Whatever you say." Sam said, sarcasm lacing his voice which earned his a small hit on the arm.

"Just a few more flowers ok then I promise we can go to work. This didn't take up a lot of time and I want you to look even cuter when we wale into the kingdom."

"And it's not because you wanted to just see me with flowers in my hair?" he says raising an eyebrow at Gabe.

"What pssssshh no." Gabriel really likes to lie apparently.

4 or 5 more flowers later they were swimming again. It wasn't long before the merpeoples kingdom came into slight and honestly how the hell humans missed it was beoned him. It was a vast city of colour beautiful and colourful merpeople, there were was looked to be old caves that had been hollowed out and made into rooms but the rock now looked smooth and like it almost sparkled.

Gabriel seems to sense what Sam is thinking.

"Kind of like a magics force field thing. Anyone who is from land can't see or go to it. Also those room things are called pods. They're great and really cosy. Everyone lives in the same type of pod all the same sizes. Obviously bigger ones for family's that live together ect.. But we believe strongly in equality. Even the royals live in pods they are just painted with the crests of out family to show them. The only reason they have to really stand out though is because without the royals it would all be chaos, they keep order."

"Woah..." Sam stared in awe for a second taking in what Gabriel was saying. "Wait a second... How the hell do we find Meg when all the pods look the same and the merpeople basically wander put in the ocean when ever they want?!"

"Well. I'll tell you how..."

"How?!"

"With great difficulty."

Sam swore he had never wanted to throttle a person so much.

(Welp there it was. I'm not so sure whether that was long or short because my ablest doesn't show the word count but eh its hopefully fine. Hopefully. Anyhow I hope you liked it and I'll see you again soon. Maybe. As you can tell I'm not to good at the whole remembering and updating thing.)