Part 6 (Finally)

(Hello, I am back and I feel like a total dick. I was meant to update months ago but I never got round to it, I'm so so sorry and I hope you don't hate me forever :/ So here it is, I hope it's ok after that wait.)

Dean walked down one of the many stair cases in the palace that he lived in and he walked along a long corridor with paintings of relatives along the wall and a few fancy and expensive ornaments on a small table every so often. After about ten minutes of walking he reached a large wooden door which was the entrance to the ball room. He could slightly hear people inside and the soft music coming from the band they always hire. He was the first one there and he has to wait because he's meant to enter with Sam and his Dad. Just as he thought this he heard two sets of footsteps coming down the corridor opposite to the one he had just come down, he saw Sam and his Dad approaching, both looking as regal as he does.
"Hey Sammy"
"Hey" They hug and Dean looks at his Dad.
"Dad." He says flatly and nods, John nods back.
"So, this should be fun." Dean said sarcastically.
"Yeah, well good luck." He says nervously remembering that they are actually there to 'get with someone' as Dean would put it.
"You too." He pulls down with his blazer and they all get in position. John in the middle, Dean on the left of him and Sam on the right. John looks at his watch, at exactly 7 the servants are going to open the doors to let  the three of them in. They will then walk in, Dean and Sam will stop in the middle of the room but John will carry on walking then sit on his throne. Dean and Sam will bow at John then they can go off and do what they like and by John's terms that means find a partner. It was now 1 minute to 7. Dean swears that was the longest minute of his life but eventually the doors opened and they did what they'd practised hundreds of times. Walk. Wait. Bow. Leave with Sam.
They immediately head to the edge of the crowed but they don't get there because they are bombarded with people trying to 'talk' to them. Sam and Dean end up separated and Dean manages to get to a corner without anybody noticing, he backs up to the wall but ends up bumping into someone.
"Oh, sorry." He spins around but comes face to face with Castiel who looks amazing, he's wearing a nicely tailored suit with a cobalt blue tie that matches his eyes perfectly and he has the silver crown on his head with his head messy but in a good way.
"No, it's ok." He looks into Deans eyes and Dean realises how close they're standing so he takes a step back.
"You look...nice" Dean says not really knowing what else to say.
"You too Dean." They smile and there's an awkward silence.
"So Cas, what do you like doing?" This breaks the ice and they both end up talking and laughing about their likes and dislikes generally having a very good time until a small annoying man interrupts them.
"Hey! Cassie! Look, I got legs too now"
Castiel's eyes widen and Dean just looks at the small man.
"Gabriel! What the hell?!?!"