Part 7

"(Oh would you look at that, another update already. I felt really bad for not updating forever so decided to do another one :P)

"Did you miss me?" Gabriel asked directing the question at Cas.
"Honestly, no not really." He said looking at Dean with eyes screaming 'help me'.
"Oh shut up, you were lost without me." Gabriel said hugging him. "So yeah, your daddy got pretty pissed off with me letting you up to the surface. I was like 'Sir everything will be ok.' and he was all 'shut it Gabriel you idiot not get your gorgeous ass up there and look after my son'. Well not in those words but whatever it was close enough." Dean pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, this Gabriel was crazy.
"Erm right ok, so how about you got talk to someone here Gabriel, we were kind of in the middle of convocation here." Dean said speaking up.
"Hold up there, who's this guy Cassie?" He said winking and Cas turned a light shade of red.
"Gabe, this is Dean. He's one of the one's we saw on the beach remember?"
"Oh yeah, you with another guy right? Do you know where he is?"
"Gabe!" Cas said more stern than he expected. "that's Sam, Dean's brother." He glared at Gabriel.
"Right, I'm just going to go have some fun, totally not hit on your brother or anything Dean 'cause that's just.... Anyway bye" He disappeared into the crowd, Dean went to follow him to make sure he stayed away from his brother.
"Dean, I think it's a bit late now. He already called dibs." Cas said and Dean glowered.
"Eugh. Do you want a drink Cas?"
"What?"
"Oh right I forgot you don't have to eat or drink, Booby said something about that."
"Yeah, we do not need it to function like humans do."
"So you want to dance?" Dean blurted out randomly catching Cas and himself off guard.
"Erm...I er what?" Cas stuttered, he was not expecting that.
"Well you don't have too it what just a suggestion ."
"Oh right, no! I mean yes! I would like to dance with you Dean." He mentally scolded himself for being an idiot in front of Dean. "But, even though I have been to the surface before I never learned how to dance." Dean took his hand and started leading him towards the dance floor.
"I'll teach you."