0.

Pls go easy on me for the bad writing since this was my first book !!

turning sour to sweet

A normal day in the life of yours, y/n l/n, an 18 year old highschool student, working as a barista in the 'Barista's Aroma' cafe

A normal day in the life of yours, y/n l/n, an 18 year old highschool student, working as a barista in the 'Barista's Aroma' cafe. You worked there for God knows how long, and you loved every second of it, (minus the rude customers) but somehow today, it was hell.

There's not really a valid reason as to why you're in a sour mood, you just felt this morning you'd see someone special, but you were impatient, and losing hope.

You snap out of your trance when a group of 6 boys who walked in.

"Hello, can I take your order?"

"No."

Almost snorting, you bit your lip in amusement, the one who replied that was the smallest one of the group, who had long blond hair, who looked like he was also in a sour mood.

"Oi. Sorry about him, I'd like a Black Coffee, put everything on the name, Draken." The muscular-tatooed one replied, as you wrote down his order.

The cafe was practically empty, so there wasn't really a need for his name.

His company went ahead and said theirs, except the shorty who was in the worst mood to even take a look at the menu, and instead of being annoyed of the male avoiding eye contact with you, you were back to your usual self because of his amusing aura.

"And for you, Sir?"

You gave him a kind close-eyed smile, but he was surely not having it.

"I dont care."

"Hm? Would you like me to pick a drink for you? If not, you're gonna have to pick from the menu-"

"I said I dont care."

"Just make him whatever, I'll pay." Draken lightly hit his friend from behind while whispering that he should pull himself together.

"Alright!" the smile you had never faltered.

You went ahead to the mixers and started working on their drinks, while you kept eyeing the short blond.

When you finished doing everyone's orders- except for his of course- you thought of what to make for the male who simply 'did not care' for what you made.

You found yourself staring at him, both of you somehow locked eyes in the process. He broke eye contact first leaving you to sigh.

Now knowing what to make, you brewed a caramel latte with the plan of putting an art on top, it's sweet aroma met your nostrils, when you felt satisfied with the coffee, you poured it to a cup and grabbed the milk and slowly, but steadily, made your art.

As you walked to the group of males with all their orders, a few by few since you can't carry all of them at once, until you reached the order of the short blond.

You excitedly, but carefully, went to the counter, only to see he wasn't there, but instead in one the tables of the cafe.

- ღ -

Now to Mikey's side of the story, he was sitting down in one of the chairs of the cafe when suddenly he saw, you, the girl who took his friends' orders walk up to him carefully.

'What is she doing?' He thought, curiously while looking at the cup you, the h/c haired girl, were holding.

Then to his surprise you gave him a coffee, he asked his friends who owned the coffee he was currently holding, and they said they didn't order it.

He looked at the coffee and saw..

'A heart?' He thought, amazed and interested on how you made such a heart without messing it up. All the feelings of sourness has left his body due to his amazement.

The heart was in perfect and correct shape, no sign of any spills anywhere, it was a perfect heart, with a dot in the bottom.

"Oi Mikey! What's with you being so salty today?"

Baji Keisuke, asked.

"Eh? What are you talking about? I'm actually very happy right now!"

"Did you just forget about your attitude to that poor lady? And what's that?" Mitsuya Takashi, then joined in while holding his Iced Mocha.

"Hm?"

"He found a bug in the Cheese-cake he was looking forward to all day." Draken entered the conversation as he took a sip of his beverage, "I also have the same question, is that the drink she chose to make?"

Mikey quirked a brow, "What do you mean?"

"Since you were being a pissbaby earlier, we made the lady make a random drink for you," Draken answered with a sigh, "we're lucky she didn't choose such a big order."

"Oh."

"What are you waiting for? Drink up." Pah-chin uttered in curiosity.

"Nah," Mikey declined and kept staring at his beverage, "I'd rather look at this thing than ruin it."

"Eh? Lemme see!" Kazetora tried to peak but Mikey immediatly pushed him away, Kazetora landing on his back on the couch, that was fortunately, behind him.

"No! She made this for me so it's mine!"

"Mikey, you do know that the milk design ontop is gonna fade away soon, so it's best you drink it now to atleast savour it." Draken stated, earning a 'hah!?' from Mikey.

"What!? But-" he got cut off by Draken, "We'll go back here tomorrow, with Takemitchy even, so drink up."

With a sigh, Mikey enjoyed his beverage with a frown.