11.

latte heart

latte heart

Your shift finally ended, and yes, Mikey waited for you

Little did you know, the blond admired you as you handled customers profesionally.

"Is it safe to ask why you avoided me?" Mikey looked at you with a raised brow.

As the alluring atmosphere lingered the air, Manjiro Sano really wanted an answer. He wouldn't be mad if it was any reason, he'd only be disappointed if you didn't give him an answer.

You, on the other hand, were too embarrassed to tell him.

Is this the best way to confess?

The Barista's Aroma café had already become a symbolic place to you. It was once just a normal café you worked in, but when a certain blond walked into that door, the door that customers opened to welcome themselves a nice smell of caffeine, you fell in love with the place.

Not just the place, but the certain blond as well.

At first it was just a small liking, but as days passed, you realized how unbearable it was to not feel his presence.

"How about I teach you how to make your favorite coffee?"
"Yes! Wait no."

Well yeah, he did want to learn, no not really, he wanted you to teach him but he wanted answers first.

"Then let's go!" you pulled him in the counter, your laughter filled the small silence in the shop with few customers. Your co-workers looked at you guys in envy, all thinking the same thing, 'Young love.'

As you both got to the room filled with coffee scent, Mikey looked at you in confusion. "Why isn't there anyone in this room?"

You gave him gloves while you put yours on, "This is the practice section for beginners. Emma didn't need this place because she did on her first day."

Mikey nodded. You gave him instructions with demonstrations, he paid close attention even if it was quite difficult due to him admiring your pretty face as you focused.

"And you make your design, that's it." looking at him to signal that it was his turn, he started.
He did what he remembered, and as he did, you watched him with a calm smile. Watching him gave you temporary euphoria, if you could watch him for as long as you pleased, which was forever, you would.

Feeling happy was the best feeling you could feel, and you felt happy with Mikey. If only Mikey could stay with you for your whole life.

You could see that he messed up, but that didn't stop you from gazing at him in pure adoration.

But of course, no matter how many times he messed up, no matter how many flaws he had, you would still watch him in awe.

Even if your relationship started with a very good case of good timing, you knew that even if you were in a good mood that day, you would still adore him as much as you did now.

"Mikey, give me that." stopping your thoughts to help him, you went behind the blond.
Your arms went around his waist, reaching for the materials.

The black coffee on your left hand, and the cream on your right, as you started pouring the cream in the coffee, you spoke in a soft voice.

"Before we met, I was like this bitter coffee. Empty, and it was like there was a void inside me." Mikey paid close attention to your words.

"And when you came into my life, you made it sweeter, and complete. Just like this cream filling up the coffee."

The blond was blushing extremely, he thanked the heavens you couldn't see his face at the moment. You finished your latte heart and moved your arms so they could wrap around his waist.

Silence filled the room, it was like remembering a promise made in a dream to let out even a single word, it was difficult.

"Isn't it funny?" it took everything Manjiro Sano had to let out those words, "We met when we were both in sour moods, but right now, we're as sweet as sugar."

Another silence entered the air until you started laughing.

"I'm so glad."

He looked at you with a confused look.

"I'm so glad I love you."