6.

another figure

another figure

"Alright, so when were you gonna tell us?"

Mitsuya asked, sitting beside Mikey along with Draken, Baji, Kazutora and Pah-chin. It was recess and they were all in their usual spot, the staircase.

"Tell you what?" Mikey took a bite out of takoyaki while looking at the silver haired male in confusion.

He sighed at the short blond, "You're girlfriend, Mikey."

The mention of 'girlfriend' caused the other four to turn their heads at the duo, while Mikey was still confused as he did not recall ever having this 'girlfriend' his friend was talking about, "I have a girlfriend?"

"Baji, elaborate."

Mitsuya pointed at the ravenette who swallowed his food after being called, "Sorry Mikey, I couldn't keep it to myself."

Again, Mikey was confused to whatever nonsense his friends' were on, "Again, which girlfriend?"

Draken put a hand on the short blond's shoulder with a smile, "Dude, It's alright, you don't have to hide it. I have a girlfriend and you can always go to me when you're having problems with her."

The short blond blinked at his best friend, "First off, I know you have a girlfriend because she's my literal sister," Mikey stood up and pointed at both Mitsuya and Baji, "second of all, I don't even remember having a girlfriend! What are you guys talking about?"

Baji blinked, "Oh so she isn't your girlfriend?"

Mikey ruffled his own hair in irritation, "Who are you even talking about!?"

"The girl! Remember when we went to that one cafe? I think her name was y/- y/.. /n... I don't remember but it's something like that!"

"Y/n?"

"That's it!" Baji nodded, "So you do know her!"

Kazutora then chimed in, "Hold on, hold on, hold on, who's she? Don't leave us hanging!"

Mikey leaned his head on the railing, "She was the h/c haired barista, the one who served us when we first went to the cafe. The one I was rude to, the pretty one!"

They all looked at Mikey who was blushing in adoration as he described the woman he was referring to, "We knew who she was on the first description, so the excess words were completely unnecesary." Pah-chin joined the conversation.

"Wow, Mikey actually called a girl pretty, he rarely even does that with Emma." Mitsuya chuckled out.

"Mikey's got a crush! I'm so telling Shinichiro-kun about this!" Kazutora wipped out his phone, until Mikey started chasing him, "You are NOT doing that! Get back here!"

- ღ -

The gang was going to the 'Barista's Aroma' cafe for a specific person that they now called, 'Mikey's girl'.

When they entered the shop, there were two familiar faces Mikey recognized, Emma and Hina, There was no sign of your presence.

"Which one is she? The pink one? Definitely not Emma, is it the brunette?" Kazutora started bugging Mikey, who was still confused on why your presence wasn't there, he remembered that your night shifts were only on sundays as you said, but it was infact, monday.

"She's not here." Mikey sighed out, 'Is she sick?'

However, the group was certainly not pleased by the statement, "Are you serious? We went all this way and she's not even here!" Pah-chin grumbled in annoyance.

"Let's just ask Emma, she's probably in the back of the shop." Draken suggested to which everyone complied with.

Everyone walked to Emma's counter, and when it was finally their turn, they were faced by the sweet smile Emma was giving. "Welcome to Barista's Aroma, what's your or-"

She cut herself off when she recognized the customers' faces, "Oh! Mikey's friends and Mikey! What's up?"

"Is.." Draken paused and looked at Mikey to continue.

"Is y/n here? She doesn't have night shifts unless it's sunday." Emma was surprised her brother even remembered the time of her schedule, yes you mentioned to her that you gave him information about yourself, but she didn't expect him to remember.

"She actually was here, some dude had to talk to her and that's why I'm covering for her right now."

Emma explained where you went, which was outside, and Mikey immediately sprinted out to look for you.

He went out, luckily after just a few minutes of searching, he found you, but with another male. Both of you looked close, too close, it was in a literal way, your bodies were barely inches apart.

Although, you looked a bit uncomfortable.

He didn't bother waiting anymore out of, what he didn't wanna admit, jealousy.

So he went home, leaving his friends in the coffee shop without a care.