12.

barista's aroma cafe

Dusk came and the specific coffee shop was nearing it's closing time

Manjiro Sano stared at the coffee shop he owned, staring at a specific lady in a counter.

She was as heavenly as usual while she gave customers their order. He sighed at her, knowing she didn't have to work as a barista anymore because she was one of the owners.

This specific lady he was staring at was named y/n l/n, you.

As the blond stared up at a sign that held the name of the coffee shop, memories flooded in his mind.

He walked in with a sense of deja vu from when he was still in high-school, your eyes immediately laid on his, you smiled charmingly as you gave your last customer their drink, "Have a good evening."

With that, the customer left and there was no one else in your line. Mikey walked over to your counter holding a burning passion of love for you in his palms.

"Can I take your order?" you asked a question that you asked him daily for years.

Even if you didn't ask, you already knew what he'd order by heart, but you knew Mikey loved hearing that line, so you'd repeat it again and again just for him.

"No."

Stunned to speak, your eyes widened in amusement, it gave you a big sense of familiarity. However this time, Mikey wasn't in a sour mood, it's a given since you made his life sweeter with just your existence.

"I'm sorry?" you chuckled as you said these words.

"You can't take my order 'cause your shift is over. Don't worry I won't pay you less."

Laughing at the little jokes you guys made, you played along, "Can I have overtime, boss?"

Mikey sighed at your question, "No, now put down that apron, I need to take you somewhere, urgent."