8.

family

family

"So you two are close now?" Emma asked her brother while having dinner with her family

Mikey could only smile at his sister, "Yeah, she was in a good mood this afternoon, my latte was a bit sweeter than usual." he chuckled at the memories of you laughing when you sneakily added a sugar in his coffee.

She tilted her head, "Isn't it illegal to add things in a customer's drink without any permission? Here I thought she's professional."

"Well, I guess she knows I'll love the drink she made whether it's bitter or sweet."

It was the night or the day after you opened up to the short blond, you were in fact, in a good mood because of how you let out the burden in your chest.

All you daydreamed about the moment you got home was how Mikey practically did your job for you willingly while you were stuck in your slumber, wouldn't he be such a good partner if you both got together? But like every other y/n, you got a bit dense of your feelings.

Back to Mikey's family.

His older brother, Izana, could only groan at Mikey's blabber. "Disgusting, I'm so glad I avoid women at all costs."

"Aren't you en-"

-btw shamelessly plugging ferris wheel izana x reader-

Shinichiro(<3) laughed at this, "I've seen some cute women in your college before, and let Manjiro have some young love will ya? He's lucky he even got a girlfriend before his 28 year old bro."

Mikey denied the ravenette's last statement immediately, "No no, she's not my girlfriend. She's just.. a cashier..? A friend?"

"Manji's in denial! She's your crushie wushie!" the ravenette laughed once more and nudged Mikey's shoulder as the blonde punched him softly in the face.

Before the blond could deny, Emma spoke before him. "Well, I don't think she is, I mean he does go to the cafe just for a latte, so he's probably more interested in that rather than her."

He laughed at his sister's statement, "Oh, you got it all wrong Emma," Mikey paused, "as the weeks went by, I started to realize that.."

"I'm much more invested on who's behind the counter."

The Sanos gasped in surprise, even Izana was shocked at his brother basically admitting that he did in fact had a thing for a h/c haired goddess.

Shinichiro gave Emma a thumbs up in 'congrats on making him admit' while she gave him a wink in return.

A moment of silence lingered the air until Sano Manjiro realized what he had just said, "Wait wait! No-!"

"Can't take it back now! Izana did you get that on video?!" Shinichiro threw Emma to Mikey so that she could tackle him without getting hit, while Mikey tried to take Izana's phone.

"I did, and let him go, even if he deletes the copy from my phone the cameras around here probably got it."

Mikey gave up and sighed, his siblings were really too much sometimes. But he did admit that he had a thing for you, and he was questioning himself if what he shbconsciously said was true.

-

"Alright, I know I said I loved you guys a year ago, but what is this."

The five Sanos were currently behind a wall, yes, five. Grandpa Sano was also joining in the plan. They were 'spying' on the girl that 'stole' Mikey's heart, you.

Emma was joining too, thank the heavens she was allowed to have a day off. The family was wearing all black like 'spies', well except for Mikey.

They made their way to a window where they could see from the inside, "Which one is she?" Shinichiro questioned.

Mikey pointed to your counter while you served an old lady- who looked like she was giving you a pretty hard time. While Mikey was concerned, the rest of the family was observing you, giving each other approving looks, including Izana.

"That's her? Pretty, bet I can make her fall for my beloved charms." The ravenette flipped his hair dramatically.

The woman of the family smacked her brother's head, "You're not her type."

"Why don't we order from her?" Izana suggested to which the rest of the Sanos looked at him in surprise, "I mean, her coffee must be good if it was enough to make Manjiro like her."

The Sanos looked at each other with their mouth shaped like an 'o', they gave each other a nod and went to the door.

Emma opened it and your eyes immediately went to them, you smiled at the blond's second visit, with company this time. They went to your counter and you grabbed your note pad.

"Can I take your order?"

They all gave their orders, "Alright, thank you." you gave them a closed eyed smile before you turned to Mikey, "Visiting again? Not complaining though."

"They wanted to meet you." Mikey pointed to his family and you nodded, giving them a wave while you noticed how similar him and his brother looked, you laughed at the similarity, 'Genes.'

"Then nice to meet you, I'm l/n y/n." Shinichiro shook the hand you offered with a small blush.

"Soon enough, you'll be Sano y/n."

a/n: sorry for the delay<3 ill be sure to update again maybe shinichiro>