chapter three

"Simon c'mon." i say while dragging him inside the mall.

"slow down y/n." he tells me as we finally get into the malls doors. then i see her, kate. sitting on a bench waiting for me and Simon. she stands up with the most beautiful smile as she runs over to us and hugs me.

*i don't want her to let go* i thought i could feel her warmth consume me and i held on so tight. a minute goes by before we let go.

"couple goals!" Simon jokes.

i hit him in the shoulder as hard as i could and look back over at kate to see her blushing, so i smiled at her until she looked away.

"so i'm finally meeting Deena today?" i ask kate and Simon.

"as long as she doesn't cancel again." kate says while she is still red from Simons comment.

"let's go wait for her in the food court." Simon suggests.

"of course you choose the food court." i respond.

kate starts to laugh at my comment.

"i'm considering that a yes, so cmon let's go i'm hungry." Simon says as he starts to run in the direction of the delicious smell of the food.

"we should probably follow him, before he wastes all his money on churros." i say as kate starts to laugh.

"yeah, and we both know he would." she says as we start walking.

as we were walking i look down to realize that kate had placed her right hand around my left arm, gripping it firmly. i felt myself smile so wide realizing this is what i want. i want kate. i truly have a crush on kate.

*we made it to the food court looking for Simon*

"there." kate says while pointing at the churro place. i look over to see Simon walking towards us with at least 15 churros in his hand.

me and kate burst out in laughter as we both say at the same time. "i told you."

*time skip of about 15 minutes*

"there she is." Simon says as he has a mouthful of churro, with 11 still left on our table.

———————————————

sorry about the wait i was on vacation :)