chapter 6

as i walk over to lay down in my own bed, it felt so different. knowing kate would be sleeping in it next to me gave me butterflies. i looked over at my alarm clock that read 12:23 pm. then sat on the side of my bed.

"are you ok?" kate asked as she was already laying down.

"yeah, i'm just not very tired." i respond.

"yea me too." kate says.

i lay down on the other side of my bed while just looking at kate.

*time skip*

"god i just can't sleep." i say.

kate looks at me while i look back at her.

"what's keeping you from sleeping?" she asks me.

"i could ask you the same thing." i respond.

"just have someon- i mean something on my mind." she says.

"actually, me too." i tell kate knowing damn well she's the person on my mind.

we look deep into each others eyes.

"so what's the thing on your mind?" she asks me.

"i think we both know what's on each others mind." i say.

"so why are you thinking of me." she says with a slight blush across her face.

"because we both know that sleeping shouldn't be the only thing we are doing in this bed, i mean we shoul-" i say up until she cuts me off.

"shut up already" she says as she puts her hands on my cheeks. i feel the warmth of her palms as i look down from her eyes to her lips. i feel myself realize i wasn't the only one looking at a set of lips. as she was looking at mine and i were looking for hers she finally pulls me in. i feel her lips interlock with mine. it was a light kiss that turned harder as kate lifted her chest on top of mine.

i placed my hand around her body to pull her closer. i opened my mouth to rub my tongue across her lower lip. she allowed me to stick it right into her mouth. now that we were tongue kissing i knew what i wanted to do next. i made sure i had a tight grip on her. i held her close to my body and i flipped her over so now i was on top of her. i started to move down her body while still kissing her. i reached her neck while leaving small hickeys i started to pull off her short sleeved shirt to reveal her stomach, then her lower chest, then revealing her black laced bra. i reached behind her to unclip it.

haha ima leave this chapter here you'll see what happens between you and kate. <3