chapter 5

*time skip to 7:00 pm*

you and Simon walk in the door with his arm around your shoulder. you set him down on the couch as he groans in pain of his stomach hurting. kate walks through the door.

"we told you not to eat that many churros." kate says as we both start laughing.

"wait so when is deena getting here?" i asked kate.

"im pretty sure soon, but she said she had to check on josh." kate responded.

"josh?" i asked in a confused manner.

"he's her brother." she said as she started to sit in the couch.

"oh i didn't know she had a brother." i say in response to kates answer.

"well he's a year younger then us so i understand why you wouldn't know who he was." she said as she smiled up to me while signifying for me to sit next to her.

i walk over to sit down, but the second before i sit i hear simon shout "y/n i'm so thirsty." in the whiniest tone.

"ok i'll get you some water." i say as i walk away from the couch only to look back to see kate with a ever so slightly sad face.

i walk over to the fridge in our kitchen to grab simon a water.

"ikate, do you want anything?" i yell.

"no thanks." she said.

i walk back into the room with Simons water to realize he had fallen asleep already.

me and kate start to laugh.

*time skip to midnight*

"deena paged, she said she isn't coming after all." kate said.

"that girl really knows how to cancel." i said in response.

"yeah, i guess everyone has a hidden talent." kate says.

"well what's yours?" i say with a smile on my face.

"people say i'm very charming." kate says as she starts to blush.

"eh." i say as a sarcastic response.

kate hits me in the arm.

"i'm obviously joking." i say as i blush.

before kate can say anything i start to walk away to my room.

"where are you going?" she asks.

"well considering it's midnight, i'm assuming your sleeping over so i'm going to clean my room so you can sleep in here." i respond.

"where are you gonna sleep?" she asks.

"the couch." i respond.

"you're being unrealistic y/n, we will just sleep in the same bed." kate said.

"ok, but i'm a kicker." i say with a slight blush spread across my face.

let me know if you guys want me to speed up this story it gets good in the next chapter but let me know if you just wanna hear when the fear street part happens