Chapter 11

i woke up that morning feeling my eyes puffy.

everything seemed so blurry from the night before.

i finally blinked over and over until i gained knowledge of what was happening in the world.

i realized i had my arms wrapped around someone's waist while laying in my bed.

i moved my head slightly upward, only to see her. she's in my bed.

it was such a strange feeling. This amazing rush goes thru my body. It felt like butterflies but throughout my whole body.

then i remembered what happened that night.

i ruined my streak.

but it wasn't my fault.

i can't be mad at myself.

but i embarrassed myself in-front of the girl i love.

now she knows about my addiction.

does she think of me differently?

what do i do?

do i just lay here?

make breakfast?

go back to bed?

i eventually fell back to sleep holding kate so close. Simon ended knocking on the door while i was dead asleep. it woke Kate up.

"Kate, how's she doing?" Simon asked.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned, only to look down at me hugging her. she smiled then says "she'll be okay. It might take awhile, but i'll stay here with her." she blushes.

"Yeah, I bet you will both love that. I gotta go to work, please do me a favor and make sure she eats today. Have fun." he says as he walks out of the room.

"oh I almost forgot, not to much fun." Simon says after he ran back into the room. He winks then leaves for work.