chapter eight

*time skip to 9 a.m.*

i felt myself slowly opening my eyes realizing i was waking up. i sat up and looked to my left to see kate sound asleep. it reminded me of the dream i had the night before. i knew i had to get it off my mind.

i stand up and get dressed only to walk out and see simon still passed out on the couch. i walk over to the kitchen to pull out the ingredients for pancakes to start making both of them breakfast.

*time skip to 9:10am*

"i didn't know you could cook" kate says as she walks out in the oversized t-shirt and sweatpants she wore to bed the last night.

"everyone has a secret talent." i say as she starts to laugh.

"how'd you sleep" i say after.

"it was ok, i actually had a dream about you." kate says as she blushes.

"what happened?" i ask her.

her face goes a deep red and she says "i forgot sorry."

"it's fine" i say as we both laugh.

"since it's Saturday, they are throwing a bonfire party at that dude Kevin's house." kate says to change the subject.

"me and y/n are going." simon says as he walks into the kitchen.

"same." kate says as she starts to giggle.

"who ever said i was going?" i bud in.

"you don't do anything fun y/n. you can at least come to a bonfire." simon replies.

"but you know alcohol will be there." i say.

"listen i know you don't drink cause of our dads past but you don't have to drink and i'll tell people not to give you any." simon says.

"fine, i'll go but i'm not helping you home if you get drunk." i respond to simon.

"yes let's go! your finally doing something fun!" simon cheers.

we all laugh.

(the next chapter is the bonfire and it should be out soon)

FEAR STREET before and after : reader x kateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें