Damn it gilmore give them back their balls!

a few weeks after the disaster date I am sitting in class with Lilah when I see Colin rush in.

(This is a scene from the show so if you want you can watch the video above but I'm also writing it all out also your Rory in the video)

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Colin says interrupting the lecture.

"I'm right in the middle of a class young man." The professor says.

"I know I'm sorry but, Brooke you can't just walk out like that" Colin walks up the stairs closer to me.

"not after everything we have been through- you just left, I was still in bed, like what is that all about" Colin continues acting.

I look at him confused and Lilah looks at me.

"You need to do this later" the professor says.

"I can't do this later!" Colin exclaims

"Brooke! I love you! I love you damn it! How many times do I have to tell you? God just talk to me!" Colin says.

Lilah looks at me concerned and I look around and see everyone staring at me.

"OKAY OUR RIGHT NOW GET-" the professor starts when Logan walks into the room.

"COLIN! What are you doing man? I told you she's with me now let it go."Logan starts acting

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Colin shouts at Logan

"I will not let it go!"

"She doesn't love you man! Brooke tell him you don't love him!" Logan points at me.

"Everything was fine until you came along!" Colin says.

"Oh don't blame me cause you couldn't keep her!" Logan replies.

Lilah keeps looking back and forth from them to me.

I just sit there still looking confused.

"I swear to god man I'm gonna kill you!" Colin says.

"Oh I'd like to see you try" Logan replies.

They start throwing each other across the room fake fighting but to everyone it seems so real.

"Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Somebody clam security!" The professor try's to get them to stop.

I watch them throw each other around in complete shock throwing my hands up and down and over my mouth.

Just then Finn comes in dressed as a policewoman blowing a whistle.

"Alright that's enough knock it off you two!" Finn acts pulling them off of each other.

He grabs them from the collars of their shirts.

"Brooke Gilmore you should be ashamed of yourself for toying with these go like this, they used to have pride, they used to have dignity, they used to have balls!" Finn starts to the door.

Just before he walks out he starts again.

"Damn it Gilmore, give them back their balls!" He runs out with them.

Everyone starts cheering, clapping and laughing.

The three boys rush back in and bow as I look around nervously.

The professor looks around in disappointment.

"That's it! Quiet down everyone! And you boys, out, now!" The professor shouts as a hush goes over the room.

Everyone looks back at me a few times through out the class while I just have my head down and write notes.

ANYWAY THATS THE END KF THAT CHAPTER BUT PLS I LOVED THAT SCENE SO MUCH-