your disgusting

the next morning I wake up and check my phone to see several missed calls from Logan.

I ignore them for now and get ready for my classes.

I put on a cropped black sweatshirt and a black skirt.

I let my natural curls flow and finish getting ready.

As I'm walking to the coffee cart I call Logan back.

"hey b you finally called" He says.

"yeah sorry I have been getting ready for classes" I reply.

"wait one sec" I put the phone down to my chest and order my coffee.

"okay I'm back."

"what was that about?" Logan asks.

"nothing" I grab my coffee and pay.

"are you with another guy?" Logan says annoyed.

"no Logan, I'm ordering coffee.. and so what if I was? We're in a open relationship" I mock.

"alright fine, whatever" Logan sighs.

"Well I actually have to get to class because I show up to mine, goodbye Huntzberger" I hang up.

After all my classes and the paper I go over to Logan's apartment.

I knock on the door and after 2 minutes Logan answers with messy hair pulling his shirt over his head with unbuttoned pants.

"uh hey Brooke what are you doing here..?" He asks me a bit scared.

"You called me Brooke.. you never call me Brooke." I look at him again and realize..

"Your with another girl.." I say.

"And you're- oh my god- I'm leaving, this is disgusting" I turn to walk back to the elevator.

"Brooke! Wait!" Logan shouts.

As I'm walking inside the elevator I hear a girls voice say "Logan! What's the problem come back to bed!"

I get back to my dorm as fast as possible and immediately start doing homework to get my mind off of things.

After a bit Rory comes into the room.

"Hey do you wanna go shopping with me and mom on Tuesday, she's gonna be in new haven and she asked me?" Rory says.

"Yeah sure" I respond.

"you never do homework this early.. what's wrong?"she notices.

"I went to Logan's apartment, he opened the door 2 minutes after I knocked with messing hair and unbuttoned jeans pulling his shirt over his head." I say blankly.

"he wasn't-" Rory replies.

"Oh yes he was" I turn my head to face her.

"Ew" she says.

I find myself doing random things for the rest of the day trying to forget about what I walked in on with Logan earlier.

I help Paris organize her craft corner, I go on a run with Janet, I color coordinate Rorys closet, I paint my nails, I even clean the whole dorm just to try to forget about Logan.

Obviously nothing worked, while I was doing it all, all I could think about is how disgusted I was.

My phone kept going off with missed calls and texts from Logan, I ignored them all.

I shouldn't be mad but I was, I knew Logan did things like that on the daily but to walk in on it, that's something different.

The next day I get ready and walk to the dining hall.

I get my cereal and start to walk past Logan's table when he pulls me towards him.

"B I need to talk to you" he says.

"Yeah well I need to eat" I pull away and walk to my old table with Rory, Paris, and Lilah.

"Hey Brooke! I haven't seen much of you lately" Lilah gets excited as I sit next to her.

"Yeah I have been busy with What I thought was getting serious with Logan but obviously I was wrong" I reply.

"Oh right Rory told me.. I'm so sorry" she says.

I talk with them for awhile until I have to go to classes.

Once I get home I talk to Rory about going shopping with mom and then someone knocks on the door.

I go to get it and see Logan, holding a box of chocolates.

"what do you want" I say.

"I'm sorry you had to walk in on me and Jamie, I know that must have hurt even though we are in a open relationship" he explains.

"yeah it's fine I guess now give me those chocolates" I smile a bit.

He leans in and kisses me.

"I said the chocolates" I raise my eyebrows at him.

He hands them to me and puts his hands up jokingly.

He kisses me again and leaves.

I go back inside and talk to Rory and eat the chocolates with her and eventually we fall asleep.