dinner

I get ready for dinner putting on a small brown dress and a leather jacket.

I let my waves flow and have my regular makeup on.

I head out the door with my purse and keys and hop in my car.

I get to the restaurant and see Lilah, Logan, and Colin waiting outside.

"Sorry I'm.. one minute late?" I say looking at my phone.

"It's fine let's just go inside" Lilah sighs.

Logan puts his arm around me and we all walk inside.

We get to our table and start talking.

"so what did you guys already cover while I was gone?" I ask grabbing a menu.

"well, that we hate each other" Lilah replies.

"what!?" I look at both of them confused.

"well Lilah doesn't like me because you spend all your time with me and not her" Logan explains annoyed.

"well your the one who stole her and then kept her away forever you little.. CACTUS!" Lilah snaps back.

"well first off.. really bad insult Lie, but second you guys shouldn't hate eachother we are all together now and I promise I won't neglect either of you" I smile.

"Fine" they both say.

Colin sits there blankly.

"um Colin are you okay?" I ask.

"yeah I'm fine I just didn't know Lilah was so pretty like you could have told me" Colin breaks out of staring.

"aw thanks, your alright I guess too" Lilah replies.

We all talk for awhile and order our food.

"So Logan how much do you care about Brooke" Lilah slams her cup on the table.

Everyone jumps a bit.

"a lot" Logan replies scared.

Brooke starts questioning Logan about me trying to make sure he is good for me.

After about 20 minutes of that goes by I finally stop it.

"Look you guys, you obviously don't like each other, but I am still Lilah's best friend and Logan's boyfriend so you two will have to get over it or live like this!" I exclaim.

Before anyone says anything the waiter comes with our food breaking the silence.

We all try to enjoy the rest of the night and we all go home displeased.

The next morning I wake up to Lilah calling me.

"hey Brooke, I'm sorry last night sucked so much it's probably half way my fault but I just wanted to make sure that Logan cares about you a lot and is right for you cause I don't want to see you get your heart broken" Lilah blurts out as soon as I answer.

"It's fine" I reply.

"So meet me at dining hall in 10?" Lilah asks.

"See you then" I hang up.

I put on a black crop top with some Jean shorts and get ready the rest the way and head out to dining hall.

I grab my cereal and walk past Logan's table to Lilah, Rory, and Paris.

"wow you never sit here" Paris says once I sit down.

"Paris!" Rory shouts at her.

"yeah sorry I- well- um- yeah I don't really have an excuse for that I have just been sitting with Logan" I reply.

Once I say Logan's name Lilah scoffs.

"ooo Lilah has beef with Logan?" Paris asks.

"yeah he is a total jerk" Lilah says.

"Lilah!" I shout

"Logan is not a jerk, he didn't even do anything last night"

"yeah well you don't know what happened while you weren't there" Lilah says.

I look at her confused.

"me and Logan were both early and he was on his phone and was texting a girl named 'honor' and I confronted him for cheating and he kept saying he wasn't when it was obvious!" Lilah explains.

oh my god, Honor is Logan's sister, although she doesn't seem to like me very much but it's fine" I tell her.

"Now let me go tell Logan the misunderstanding" I walk over to my so at Logan's table next to him.

"Hey B" he kisses me.

"OoOooO" all his friends mock us.

"shut the fuck up" I shout at them.

They all stop talking and I explain what happened to Logan.

I go back to the other table and spend the rest of the day with Lilah.