fixing things

Warning there is cursing/ bad language in this chapter

the next morning I put my clothes from the day before on and slip out of the apartment off to Lilah's place.

I knock on her door and she opens it with a blank face.

"Brooke." She greets.

"hey Lilah!" I smile

"So Rory told me you wanted to talk" I  say.

"Yeah three fucking days ago" Lilah rolls her eyes.

"Look Lilah I'm sorry okay lemme just explain" i tell her.

"your sorry? Since when is Brooke Gilmore the bad girl ever sorry?!" Lilah says.

"Let me fucking explain bitch" I push past her now annoyed.

"no let me explain, ever since you and Logan started this dumbass open relationship shut that you know you hate, you have been different you barley talk to me and you have turned soft" Lilah interrupts.

"IM NOT SOFT" I yell.

"AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I FINALLY TOLD LOGAN I DIDNT WANT A OPEN RELATIONSHIP AND HE LIKES ME SO MUCH HE COMMITTED TO IT AND WERE DATING NOW BITCH" I continue yelling.

"there's the Brooke I know and love" Lilah starts to smile.

"Oh my god, I went soft.." I realize.

"And I'm sorry I wasn't talking to you as much I just got so side tracked with Logan I guess I forgot about the important things" I say.

"it's okay" Lilah hugs me.

"So now tell me about you and Logan" she sits down.

I tell her all about me and Logan relation and what has happened and she gets really excited.

"you guys sound so cute! And I bet he is really nice" Lilah says once I finish.

"wait have you ever met him?" I ask.

"Not that I can remember" Lilah replies.

"Well how about tonight we can get dinner together, and he can bring Colin or something as a date for you" I plan.

"That sounds great!" She smiles.

"Okay lemme call Logan" I pull out my phone and dial his number.

"Hey B" Logan says in his groggy morning voice.

"Did you just wake up?" I ask.

"maybe" he laughs a bit.

I sigh and continue.

"So since you haven't really met Lilah yet my best friend I was thinking tonight we could all get dinner together and you could bring like Colin or Robert as a date for her?" I ask.

"of course baby" he replies.

We finish making the rest of plan like where and when and I finally hang up.

"I better get going back to the dorm" I say.

"alright I will see you tonight" Lilah replies as I walk out.

I drive to my dorm and walk in to see Rory, Paris, and Janet staring at the door waiting for me.

"What the fuck" I say shutting the door.

"sorry, this probably seems creepy" Janet says.

"But we are just really eager to hear what happened with Logan and if your gonna see Lilah." Rory explains.

"ugh okay so me and Logan are officially dating no more open relation just us, and I went to see Lilah today I'm having dinner with her and Logan tonight." I reply.

"wait so you and Lilah already made up?" Paris asks.

"uhm yeah" I say.

"Are you sure? She seemed really mad before" Paris continues.

"PARIS!" Rory shouts.

"sorry, sorry I was just asking" Paris raises her hands up.

"Okay well I'm going to chill and eat candy if anyone wants to join me load into me and rorys beds" I walk Into my room.

I quickly change into a black and white sweatsuit before everyone rushes h to my room.

We watch a few movies and eat for awhile.

After a bit we all are passed out.