you dont seem like the open relationship type

Brookes POV

the next morning I have he day off from classes, I start the day by getting ready.

I wear a black corset and some jeans with a white jacket.

I grab coffee and stop by the dining hall to see Logan.

"Hey beautiful" he smiles as I sit by him.

"hi" I kiss him.

He puts his arm around me and we talk with his friends for a bit.

"hey B come with me for a sec" Logan whispers in my ear.

he takes me hand and leads me back to the corner of the dining hall.

"so me and the boys are are going out with some girls late tonight and I want you to come with us" he asks me.

"of course" I smile pulling him in for a kiss.

"so I will pick you up at 10 okay?" He says.

"perfect" I reply.

"I think I will be ready in time but, I am going shopping with mom and Rory today"

"okay well it's okay if we're late, anything for you" Logan answers.

we go back to the table and and keep talking.

"oh I need to make sure I have everything ready for shopping, I'll see you guys later" I say.

Logan kisses me as I walk away.

Once I get to the dorm I get my wallet and my purse and make sure I have everything.

Lilahs POV

as I walked to the dining hall and got my breakfast I sit at our table once again without Brooke by my side.

"hey Lilah" Paris says as I sit down across from her.

"hey" I reply sadly.

"Still no brooke?" Paris asks.

"still no Brooke." i answer.

"She hasn't been the same ever since she's been with Logan it's like she has forgotten about us"

"Well I have actually talked to her and she seems really happy"Rory adds.

"really? Cause just yesterday she was sad about him and now she's kissing him again" I reply turning around to see Logan and Brooke kissing.

"and we all know she doesn't do that 'open relationship' shit! She is a all or nothing type girl! Remember in high school when Tristan wanted so see more people and she almost gave him a heart attack! And the worst thing about it is she has gone soft, I saw her apologizing to someone yesterday!" I rant.

"wow this has really gotten to you.." Paris says.

"Yes! It has! She is a whole different person because of him the only time she talked to me in the past few weeks was yesterday! We all used to be the quad squad! and now we're the what? The tri squad?" I continue.

"Maybe you should talk to her about it, your her best friend Lilah she will always be there for you and you know that" Rory attempts to reassure me.

"I used to be her best friend" I correct her.

"Aw Lilah don't do that, you know she cares about you, I'll have her come to your apartment later after we go shopping with mom" Rory says.

"Okay, fine" I start to eat my cereal.

"She does seem really happy with him" I roll my eyes.

After awhile Rory notices that Brooke isn't at the table so she realizes they are gonna leave soon so she goes back to her dorm to finish getting ready.

Brookes POV

Once me and Rory are ready we get in my car and we drive to the shopping area and meet our mom under the fountain.

"hey girls!" She hugs me and Rory.

"hey mom!" I say.

As we are in the fourth store Rory starts to say something.

"oh hey Brooke you need to stop at Lilah's once we get home"

"I can't I have plans with Logan" I respond.

"Why do I need to go there anyway?"

"She really needs to talk to you" Rory explains.

"Well I'm busy tonight" I say.

"honey Lilah has been your friend since kindergarten, you shouldn't blow her off for a boy" mom adds.

"Well I didn't even agree to meeting her, I already have plans tell her I can meet her tomorrow or something" I sigh.

"whatever" Rory says.

We all finish and go to check out.

"You guys wanna get lunch?" Mom asks as we walk out of the store.

Me and Rory agree and we start walking to find a place to eat.

"hey isn't that your boyfriend over there? Oh my gosh he is with another girl" Mom says as we are walking.

I immediately look over and see Logan laughing with some brunette girl.

"oh, uh, we are in a open relationship, it's no big deal" I reply a bit annoyed.

"Really? Your not the open relationship type.." Mom answers.

"well that's what he does so.." I sigh.

"but your not happy with it" mom says bluntly.

"well- it's- I- Logan wants to do a open relationship so that's what I have to do to be with him" I respond.

"well maybe it's not but you do you Brooke" Mom says.

We finally find a place to eat and then shop some more until 8:00.