making things offical

on Saturday morning I wake up and realize what a lie my life has been.

I put on the outfit shown above and do my hair it and makeup perfectly.

I get some coffee and drive to Logan's apartment.

"hey good morning B, I wasn't excepting you to be here" Logan opens the door.

I walk inside and stand in front of him.

"I can't do this anymore Logan" I say blankly.

"what?" He asks squints his eyes

"I can't do this 'open relationship' shit! It's not who I am and I have put myself aside for you and I can't do it anymore" I reply.

"It's all or nothing now Logan"

"what exactly does that imply?" Logan says.

"Logan, we either have a full relationship as a boyfriend and a girlfriend or we are fully over implying I'm not going to speak to you ever again." I explain to him.

"oh" he replies.

A moment of silence goes by.

"Alright then, I'm out" I walk towards the door.

"Brooke wait!" Logan shouts just as I'm about to walk out.

I turn back to him quickly.

"I want to be with you Brooke, your a lot better than all of the others and I want to be with you" He says.

I smile a bit.

"well that was a good choice" I walk back to him.

"So that means you have to tell all your hoes that your done" I mock.

"you better tell that to Robert" he laughs.

Just then there is a knock on the door.

"One sec" Logan tells me.

He opens the door and there is some girl standing there.

"hey Logan I was wondering if you wanted to get brunch?" She twirls her hair.

"well-" Logan starts.

"I got this Logan" I push him aside.

"look girl Logan isn't doing this open relationship shit anymore and he is officially mine so don't come back here again" I bark at her.

She immediately runs away to the elevator.

"And that's how you do it" I smile.

He laughs.

"so are you gonna be able to do that to all your girls?" I ask.

He just kisses me.

"Well I know you can do that but-" I say but I get interrupted by a kiss again.

"I think your gonna be a great boyfriend" I say.

Me and Logan go and get brunch and he tells all of his girls that they are over.

Once we get back to his apartment there is a blonde girl on the couch.

"HONOR!" Logan shouts hugging her.

I stand their awkwardly.

"Logan look!" She shows him her hand and there is a big ring on her finger.

"YOUR GETTING MARRIED!" He hugs her again.

She pulls away and then looks at me.

"Logan you brought another hoe here?" She asks.

I open my mouth to say something to her, (That's not very nice) but Logan starts to talk before I can.

"no actually this is my GIRLFRIEND Brooke Gilmore" he corrects her.

"Girlfriend!? You haven't had a girlfriend since.. EVER!" She laughs.

"oh sorry I just realized that was so rude, I'm Honor, Logan's sister" she puts her hand out to shake mine.

I shake her hand.

"Oh no it's fine" I say

"so Logan we are having family dinner tomorrow and that's when I'm gonna tell mom and dad that I'm getting married and I want you to be there to hopefully cool things down and you can even bring Brooke if you want, actually definitely bring her it will distract them from the fact I'm getting married." Honor explains.

"is that good for you Brooke?" Logan asks me.

"yeah of course" I smile.

"she is so nice!" Honor whispers to Logan.

"no I'm not" I smile hearing her whisper.

"she is really not" Logan says.

We all laugh and chat for a bit until Honor has to leave.

I end up staying the night at Logan's apartment and sleeping in his clothes.