Hello mr huntzberger

Once me and Rory finally get home I sit all my shopping bags on my bed and rush to get ready.

I take my hair down and let it flow.

I put on a small black dress with a grey stripe at the top with some black heels.

I touch up my makeup and out my stuff into a different purse and four as I finish Logan knocks on the door.

"Well hello there Mr Huntzberger" I smile and kiss him.

"come with me everyone is waiting in the limo" Logan takes my hand and leads me to the car.

We get into the limo and I see Finn, Colin, Robert, and a bunch of girls I have never met.

"oh my gosh Finn you didn't tell us she was so pretty!" A blonde girl says.

"well I guess I did leave that out.." Finn replies.

"Oh thank you" I smile and lean on Logan a bit.

Once we get to the bar we all get out and start ordering drinks.

Me and the girls dance around for a bit.

After a while we lead the boys out to the dance floor with us.

We all dance and drink the night away.

Finally around 2:00 am we decide to leave the bar all of us drunk.

We all load up into the limo and frank drops us off at our places.

The next morning I wake up feeling awful.

"oh geez" I look at the time.

"OH GEEZ!" I shout this time realizing its 12:00.

I grab a black crop top and black ripped jeans and rush out of the dorm and run to my class of course stoppingz for coffee on the way.

I get a lecture from my teacher for being late and get to all my other classes successfully.

I turn in a article for the paper and go home and do some more homework.

"hey when did you get home last night I didn't see you come in?" Rory walks into our room.

"oh I don't even know it was so late and I was so drunk" I reply.

"yeah i tried to wake you up this morning but you slapped me" Rory says.

"oh I don't remember any of that, sorry" I walk over to my bed.

"also you need to go to lilahs soon she is super mad at you" Rory adds.

"I can't today I have to catch up on work" I say.

Rory rolls her eyes and starts reading.

I don't have a very eventful day and I go to bed early.

DISCLAIMER! Sorry this chapter is so bad and short it's just a filler the next chapters should hopefully be better.