Chapter 1

Insane Nights--》 Chapter 1

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

(A/n: This Chapter takes place after the mall accident. Amy was not there when Denna, Kate and Simon talk in the Bathroom because I didn't know where to put her)

It was Evening and Amelia Andrea Claire stood in front of her school Bus in her full cheerleader outfit. After the mall accident the school wanted to have a memorial for Heather before the Football game started between Sunnyvale and Shadyside and because Amy was Co. Captain from the Cheerleader Sqaud she had to be there. "Hey Lia!" Turning around Amy sees two of her best friends coming towards her. Kate Schmidt and Simon Kalivoda.

"Hey Sweets, Hey Weirdo." Amy greets back with a smirk across her face.

"For the last time: I am not a Weirdo, Tweets." Simon tells her laughing.

"Whatever you say, Weirdo." She responds.

"Shadysider on the Bus!" The Coach yells.

"It's so dumb that we have to go there. I mean from Sunnyvale the only people will be there, who has to be there. I would rather do other stuff than going to that ass Town." Amy exclaims completely annoyed.

"Yeah tell me about it. This Sunnyvaler and they're stupid perfect town. I can't belive that Sam..." "Don't even dare to mention that whore!" Amy almost screams.

The truth is Amelia was probably more hurt about Sam's move then Denna was. They both knew each other scince diapers. Lori, used to say every blonde girl needs a blonde Best friend and with Sam, Amelia had found her or so at least she tought. She had a mental breakdown as she found out that Sam is moving away and leaving her right after her Mum died but after the breakdown, she felt nothing but hatred and anger towards Sam. Kate looks down in Shame: "Sorry I totally forgot." Amy just turns away and looks out of the Window. For the rest of the drive it was quiet between the two best friends. Kate didn't dare to say another word, not wanting to upsetting Amy more than she already did and Amy was lost in her own little World where she always goes when the reality is getting too much again. After 30 minutes they finally arrived the Gym in Sunnywale. As Amy left the Bus the only thought she had was: "Let the Fun begin."

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
This was Chapter One. It was only a filler Chapter to explain a little bit more about Sam's and Amy's relationship. In the next one will be Amy and Nick moments😊 I hope you liked it! Just a little information Sam moved to Sunnyvale a year ear and 3 months ago so so that it fits with the story.
Best wishes ❤