Chapter 5

Insane Nights--》Chapter 5

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"C'mon Hope, you need to sleep." Amy says completely exhausted to her wide awake little sister. Hope just keeps playing with Amy's hair. "Sometimes I think you really hate me." Amy mumbles quietly to herself. After 10 more minutes Hope finally starts to fall asleep. Of course then her phone started to ring and Hope is wide awake again. "Whoever called is so dead." Amy sighed, completely pissed at whoever called her. "King." She answers. "Ames! You need to come to the Hospital! We are going to talk to Sam and you have to be there!" Simon excitedly says. "Simon, I can't I have..." Amy starts but gets cut off by Simon's voice. "See you there in Ten minutes! Bye!" "No, Simon I said I..." Amy looks at the phone. "He hung up on me! He actually hung up on me!Fuck! Well then I think I have to go to the Hospital." She looked down at Hope. "Guess you have to come with me. Thank God it's just the Hospital. Nothing can go wrong there." Amy tells her little Sister. Oh, how wrong she was.

'How the hell do I get to the Hospital. So late a Bus doesn't drive anymore' Amy tought. Suddenly she had an idea. Her Father left his car keys this morning at home since he drove with a Friend. So she could just take his car. She knows how to drive, her broher teached her even when she doesn't know how the hell he learned to drive. Fast she took the keys, put Hope in her Baby seat and dove to the Hospital.

When she arrived at the Hospital, she gets out of the car and puts Hope on her Hip. "What is your sister doing here, Lia?" Denna asked confused. "She's here because nobody else was home to take care of her and I couldn't ask our neighbor again. She already watched Hope today and she is probably already asleep and Simon didn't really left me a choice to choose if I came or not." Amy glared at Simon. He just rubbed his neck and laughed awkwardly because all of his friends were looking at him. "Can we go now? I have to yell at an ex Best friend." Amy sighed in annoyance when they finished telling her what Sam's Boyfriend did. All of them nodded and walked in the Hospital. "Hello, I want to visit somebody." Denna greets politely. "Visit time is over." The woman behind the desk tells the teens rudely. "Actually, I wanted to see nurse Beddy." Amy corrected her Friend. (Is that his name? I can't remember.) After 5 minutes a Guy wearing a pink nurse outfit came out of the doors that are leading to the Patient rooms. "Hey Kate, Sunshine." Barny greets. "Hey B, I'm here for my favor. These two want to see Sam Fraser." Kate explains and points at Amelia and Denna. "Follow me." Barny tells Denna and Amy. "Should I take Hope?" Simon asks Amy, wanting to hold the little Girl he absolutely adored. "Nope, she comes with me." Amy tells him because Hope doesn't seem like she wanted to let go of her as she held onto Amy's shirt tightly. Barny lead Denna, Amy and Hope on Amy's hip to Sam's room and leaves after that. "Look there she sits eating her pudding like nothing happened." Amy exclaims as she walks straight foward to Sam's bed. "Amy, Denna?" Sam asked. She doesn't understand why her ex Girlfriend and ex Best friend are in her Hospital room. "Look at this! Of course, she doesn't know why we are here!" Amy tells Denna angry. "Tell your ass of a Boyfriend to leave us the hell alone!" Denna yells angrily. "What are you talking about?" Sam asked confused. "Your Boyfriend stalked Denna and broke into the House were Kate and Simon were babysitting with a fucking Knive! I'm surprised he didn't show up at my House! Oh right he is to scared that I will beat him again!" Amy screams in rage. "What the hell are you talking about! Peter was here the whole Evening!" Right after Sam said that Peter walks in the room again. "They said in the morning you can get out of this shitthole of a town and..." He stops in the middle of his sentence when he sees Amy and Denna standing near his Girlfriend. "There is the man of the hour! Where's your costume huh?! C'mon show it!" Denna shouts at Peter. "What the hell your talking about?!" Peter screams back. "Ames! Denna! Stop! He was here, all the time!" Sam shouts at the two girls. "Stop defending him, you little Bitch!" Amy yells at Sam. "Don't..." Peter starts but stops when he got stab in the neck. All the girls scream in fear and Hope starts to cry. Peter falls to the ground and reveals the skull mask killer from the mall. Amy grabs Sam's hand as she is the next nearby person and starts running with Hope in her arms and Sam holding the other Hand out of the Hospital room. Denna runs right after them. When they get to the Lobby they hide behind the receptions desk. Amy passes Hope to Sam so she can look if the killer is there as she is sitting at the end of the desk.

The Killer comes running in the Lobby and looks where the three girls were. Amy must watch as he killed Beddy. After that she got up and jumped on the back of the killer, so the others could run. "Run, go!" She screamed at her friends. They did as she told but the killer threw her of in front of him and Denna runs back and hit him, so he would let Amy go. In the process the mask from him fell of his face and Amy knew right away who that was. It was Ryan Torres, the mall killer. She didn't waste anymore time and ran out. She took Hope from Sam and got into her father's car. The others started to drive in the ambulance and Amy right behind them with Hope in her lap. Hope started to calm down as Amy lowly sang to her. They pulled up in front of the Police Station. Amelia walked in with Denna and Sam behind her and Hope on her Hip after they told Kate and Simon to wait outside. "I want to talk to Sheriff Goode." Amelia tells the receptions lady. "Why?" She ask not looking up from her work. "Just tell him Amlia Andrea Claire wants to talk to him and that's it important." She tells the lady annoyed. The lady nodded and stood up from her spot and made her way to the direction of the cells where Sheriff Goode is. Denna raises a eyebrow at her friend but Amy doesn't sees this as she now noticed a feeling of pain on her right forearm. She looks at her forearm and sees blood coming out of a fresh wound. Ryan must have cut her when he throw her off. She just didn't notice it early because of the adraline. She decided she would take care of that later.

In the meantime Sheriff Goode is talking to Martin, a criminal, in his cell when his receptions lady walks in. "Yes?" He ask her. "There's a young girl with her Friends. She said she needs to talk to you, it's important. She said her Name is Amelia Andrea Claire." When he heard the Name of the beautiful Girl he immediately turned around. "I'm coming." He tells the lady and walked trough the door that leads to the Hallway. When Nick comes into the Lobby he sees three girls standing there. Denna Johnson, Sam Fraser and his beautiful Amelia Andrea Claire. Amy looked completely exhausted and stressed but in his eyes she was still so beautiful. As he looked down he sees little Hope sitting on her Hip, even if she was a baby he could see that she was scared. "Amy?" He ask not noticing that he called her by her nickname. "Sheriff Goode! We need to talk to you." Amy response when she heard his soft voice. Nick nodded concerned about her safety and lead them to his office. He hasn't noticed her bloody arm yet. In the office Sam, Denna and Amy, with Hope in her Lap, are sitting in front of Sheriff Goode as they started to explain what happend.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Hello Guys! Chapter 5 is finally out! Sorry I didn't Uptade yesterday. I just didn't had the Time! This is the longest Chapter I have written! I Hope you like it!
Best wishes ❤