Chapter 13

Insane Nights --》 Chapter 13

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Liam King was furious to say at least. First he got home just to see that nobody was there, even after he told his sister very clear not to go outside anymore. Then he was searching for hours for his two baby sister's only to get a call from the hospital telling him his twin got stabbed and is in a surgery right now. Secondly when he finally got to the hospital they told him that only one of his sisters are there, so he was still worried about his little sister. And now here is the stranger holding his younger sister and is requesting to see his twin sister.

"Hello, ehm Liam right?" Nick slowly asks while turning around to face the young adult. "Yes and now what the fuck do you want!" Liam angrily shouts. This startles little hope and she looks up at her big brother in curiosity. Liam's attention is drawn to her big brown eyes immediately. "Give her to me." Nick quickly obeys, after all this was Liam's sister. "This is a hospital, gentleman's. If you want to yell at each other, please go outside or talk more quietly." The receptionist steps into their conversation. "My apologies." Nick quickly excuses himself and Liam, walking outside, Liam's arm in his grip, leaving curiosity watchers alone in the hallways.

"Now that we're outside talk! What do you want from my baby sister!" Liam was so unthinkable angry. "I know your sister for long time now. We first met 6 months ago. When the first time ever, she done something illegal. After that it became more regularly. And today I only had hope because she asked me to take care of her because she had something to do. As I heard she was in the hospital I wanted to check up on her to see, if she is awake, so that I can give her Hope back and ask her some questions." That was only half of the truth. Nick didn't wanted to tell Liam how Amy and and himself are really involved with each other because he didn't know if Amelia wanted that.

"..." "Mister Claire. I wanted to inform you that Miss Claire is now out of the surgery and is in her own patient room." A nurse fully clothed in white interrupts the two men's conversation. "Is everything OK with her? Did everything went right with the surgery?" "Misses Claire is going to be fine again. She won't be able to walk for at least a week but other than that she should be fine again soon." The nurse calmly explains. "I would like to see her." The nurse politely nods, turns around and walks back into the Hospital. "You want to come with me?" Liam asks, the black-haired man who still stands in his spot, over his shoulder. Nick looks gratefully at the younger male and follows him inside.

Liam had hoped he must never walk down a hospital hallway again, after what had happened 1-year and 6 months ago, after Hope was born. But now there he is is walking down the hallway he never wanted to walk down again to see his 10-minutes younger injured sister. "Here we are, Patient Amelia Andrea Claire." Nick took a deep breathe ready to face the girl he fell in love with, injured and asleep. Liam gently pushes open the room door, that is is the only thing that still separate him and his sister. Both males step into the room before Nick quietly closes the door again.

Turning around, he stares at the girl connected to multiple machines. To him, even in a Hospital dress and with closed eyes, she still looked like the most beautiful girl in the World.

Nick so badly wanted to walk over and push the strands of hair that fallen in her face gently away but thought better than that with Liam in the room. Instead he stares longingly at Amelia.

Liam isn't dumb he saw the way the Sheriff looked at his sister and he didn't liked it at all. After some time Liam had enough and decided to speak up. "You know Im not an idiot..." "Oh really because right now I think you are." A dark male voice interrupts Liam in his sentence.

Now Nick was slowly starting to panic. Not only had he to deal with one Family member of Amelia but now with two because in the doorway to Amelia's Romm stood non other than Daniel Claire himself with no emotion showing on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Hello Guys!
Like I said in the last Info I would update today and that's what I did. I'm sorry I don't update so often anymore it's just I have much to do and it's really hard to write for me right now because I got my nails done and they're longer than they should have been. I have now holidays and will try to Update more often. Hope you liked it!

Best wishes ❤