Chapter 9

Insane Nights--》Chapter 9

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

After Amy and Nick had their little moment, Nick took Hope with him to the police station and Amy drove back to the Highschool. She met the others in the Hallway in front of the restrooms. "Did you all?" Simon trails off when he sees his friends. Amelia blushed bright red and looked away. "Me too." Simon smirks. "Wait, with who did you do it Lia? You don't normally blush when we talk about something like that." Denna ask her friend confused. "OMG! You did the nasty with Sheriff Goode! Tell me everything!" Kate yells excited. Amy blushes even more. "Later ok. Now what is the plan, Josh." Amy changes the subject fast, so they don't talk about her love life anymore. "We need three buckets full of water when we have this, Sam will cut her Hand and bleed in the water. After this Amy, Simon and Kate will take one bucket, go to the different exits and make a blood trail right to the girls restroom. So you three know what to do and the rest I will tell Denna and Sam because you don't have to do anything with it. So go!" Josh explains to the three Teenagers. Amy takes the West Side entrance and starts her work. Suddenly Amy slips and falls directly into the bucket of blood. Her whole clothes are covered in Sam's blood now. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! No!" Amy yells in panic. Then she hears the doors from the entrance open. As fast as she can she tries to pull her clothes off of her but then she sees two shoes standing right in front of her. She recognized these shoes. They belong to the camp Nightwing killer. Slowly she lifts her Head and looks right into the face of the killer. She sees that he has his axe lifted ready to slash her in two so she hides her face in her hands out of fear and waits for the pain. But she doesn't fell any pain. In fact she isn't even hurt. She takes her Hands away from her Face again. The Killer seems frozen in his place when he looks at her. The axe by his side again, he just stares at her. Amy slowly takes a step back. This finally pulls the killer out of his trance but instead of hitting her he walks around her and in the direction of the Restrooms where Sam is waiting. Amy stands completely frozen in her place. Only one thought is racing in her Head. 'Why didn't he hit me?'

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Hello Guys!
Like I promised one new Chapter today. Its a bit later then I told you but I couldn't Update earlier. I don't think I will be able to Update until next Monday again. My health is going down since last night very fast and it feels like my whole body is unable to do anything. I need to look how I feel tomorrow and if I'm able to Update but I don't think I will be able. I'm sorry but I feel really sick and exhausted. But Question: Why do you think the killers didn't attack Amelia? And who do you think is the bad guy in this story? Tell me your suggestions in the comments! I'm sorry for writing errors I haven't enough energy to look over it again and correct it!

Best wishes ❤