Chapter 10

Insane Nights--》Chapter 10

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"She comes!" Simon wispher-shouts when he reaches his Friends. "Skull mask Killer, is here too." Josh tells looking around the wall that leads to the east entrance from the school. "There comes Camp Nightwing." Denna counts the last one. All three are here. "Wait! Where's Lia!" Kate panicking wisphers to her friends. They all look behind the Killer to see if Amelia was anywhere behind him. When they didn't see her Kate started to panick even more. "Hey! Hey! We will look for her after this ok?! She is fine, I promise!" Simon tells his other Best Friend lowly so he won't get the attention of the killers, not that's it possible to get their attention as they're too focused on finding Sam. Kate nods, agreeing to what Simon told her. Fast running the Killer go into the girls restroom. After 2 minutes Sam comes out of the ventilation shaft (I don't know if this is called so or not. Sorry!). Denna catches her, in her arms easily. "Now!" Denna screams. Kate pulls out her lighter and let it drop on the trail of gasoline that goes right into the restroom. Everything explodes and Ruby's singing stopped as well. Simon slowly opens the door. Everything is covered in black blood from the killers but suddenly they started to reform. "Run!" Josh yells frightened. All of the Friends run into one of the many classrooms. "We fucking exploded then and they didn't die!" Kate screams at Denna. "We have to find a better idea!" Denna snaps back. "No I tell you what we do! We give them what they want! She will go out there and die right now!" Simon nods in agreement. "Are you stupid! She will not die!" "No they're right. I need to do this! I can't let you guys die because of me!" Sam tells her Girlfriend. Simon holds a screaming Denna back and Kate pushes Sam in the Hallway and closes the door again. Nobody noticed Jish looking through different articles of the past massacres. Sam stands in the Hallway when she sees the Camp Nightwing killer coming around the corridor. He runs at full speed in her direction axe raised. Sam clenches her eyes shut ready to take the hit. Before the killer hits her she gets pulled into the Classroom again. "Missed me?" Amy sarcastilly asked. Her Friends didn't noticed that she came through the now wide opened window, they only noticed her when she pulled Sam back into the room. "Lia! What the Fuck! She needs to die!" "Simon hold the door! Now!" Lia commands her best Friend completely ignoring Kate. Simon obeys immediately. "She doesn't need to die! There was a survivor 1978! Her name is C.Berman! She told the police she swa the witch but nobody believed her!" Josh yells into the room. Sam sits next to him and Amy runs over to Simon, to help him keeping the door closed. The next few minutes are a blurr for Amelia. There's too much yelling. That is until she understands Denna asking on the phone somebody how C.Berman survived. "She survived by dying!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
So this was Chapter 10. I know Amy wasn't in this Chapter really much but I didn't know where to put her, so I only made her attend to the end of the scene. From now there only 3 Chapters left and then we will come to the second part of this Book! I Hope you liked it!

Best wishes ❤

Insane Nights! Nick Goode (FS: 1994-1666)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara