Chapter 7

Insane Nights--》 Chapter 7

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"So all wrapped up." Nick tells the Girl that's sitting in front of him. He stands up to put the first-aid-cit back but a hand on his forearm stops him in his tracks. "Nick, please you know I'm not crazy! Please go check the Hospital and you will know that we are telling the truth!" Amy pleads him. "Amy your just shaken up. Ryan Torres is dead I shot him myself." "No, Nick! For God's Sake go and Check it out! You fucking Asshole!" She screams angrily and tries to attack him. Fast Nick throws the First-aid-kit away, grabs Amy, push her back on his desk with her Hands on either side of her Head and him leaning over her. "I warned you Amy. You should not..." Goode starts but gets cut off by a knock on the door. Nick groaned in frustration because they got interrupted again. He gets off of her and pulls her with him up. "Yes?" He's asks annoyed. "Hey, Goode. A lady just called from the Hospital. She was quite upset. She says there are dead bodies everywhere on the Ground." Officer Tozier tells the Sheriff, glancing briefly at the young girl. Amy looked at Nick with a raised eyebrow and a look that says: 'what did I tell you'. "Thank you James. I'm going to check it out. Would you please lead Miss Claire out." Nick orders Officer Tozier and puts his cloak on. Tozier nods, grabs Amy's arm and walks out of the office. "I know the way." Amy sassily tells the Officer. "And I know my job."

When Amy finally got out of the Police Station, still arguing with the Officer, Sam is the only one that stood by the cars waiting. Amy confidently walks away, flipping the Officer off and walks over to Sam. "Sam will you please drive with me? We need to talk and I need somebody to hold Hope cause it could get a bit difficult having her sleeping in my lap. When we drove here it was already difficult and I doubt that she wants to sit alone, in the backseat I'm her Baby seat after what she saw at the Hospital." Sam looked surprised by Amy's request but gratefully accepted the offer as she wanted to talk to her (ex) best Friend again.

Suddenly there was screaming. Famailer screaming. Kate, Denna, Josh and Simon came running towards the cars. "Get in your car!" Kate screams out of breath and climbs in the driver seat of the ambulance. Amy pushes Sam, who has Hope still in her arms to the passenger side of the car, open the door and helped her in. After that she ran to the driver side of the car, got in herself and started driving. After 5 minutes she pulled out a walkie talkie, that Kate gave her to her 17 Birthday, from her jeans pocket and spoke into it. "Kate, can you hear me?" She asks. "Yeah, yeah I can you hear you Lia." "What the hell happend?" Amy asks confused. "Simon got attacked by Ruby Lane." "Wait. Ruby Lane is dead! And Ryan Torres too! So How the hell can they attack us!" "I have no freaking idea!" Kate snapped. "Josh says that it's the work of Sarah Fier! And I start to totally agree with him." Before Amy could response Kate, Sam taps her shoulder to get her attention. "Yes?" "Last Night after the car crash I saw something. I thought my Head was just playing some trick with me because I hit my head so hard but now I know that isn't what happend. I think I saw her!" "Who?" "The witch!" Sam tells her ex Best Friend. The car suddenly stopped because Amy step on the brakes pretty hard. "Wait you mean, you saw her? Like really saw her?" Sam nods her head in confirmation. Amy thinks for a moment. "I think I know where we're going next" Amy sighs exhausted. "Kate please drive to the place where the car crash happend yesterday. Apparently Sam saw the witch when she got out of the car." Amy mumbles into the walkie. There was a short pause before Kate replied. "OK. We will drive there." With that it was quiet again. "I've missed you, you know?" Amy softly wisphered in the silence. Sam looks down in shame. "Amy I'm so sorry for leaving you right after your Mom died. It was the awfullest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I've missed you so much too. It was just I wanted to have a better life and this was my chance. I know it was selfish and I've I could go back in time I would do it and I would have never moved to Sunnyvale. I just want my best friend back. And I..." Amy's amused chuckle interrupts Sam in her ramble. "I can't promise that everything will go back to the way it was before your move and I'm definitely not just going to forgive you from one moment of the other. I'm willing to try to forgive you but it will take time. And maybe in a little bit of time we can go back to how it was before. " Amy glanced at Sam for a moment. "New start?" "New start." Amy agreed. Soon they pulled up to the place by the woods, were the car crash happned. The others were already there. "I will stay here with Hope, so she can countine sleeping." Sam nods and walks with the others inside the forest.

The truth is she was just afraid to go in the forest because there are definitely going to be spiders there and she is deadly afraid of them. Even the smallest Spider gives her a panic attack if it even comes just a little bit near her. This is why her family's house needs to be cleaned everyday. To make sure there are no Spiders anywhere. Out of nowhere a tig snapped right behind her. Fast Amy opens the drivers door and pulls a pocket knive out of the glove compartment. She turns around, knive raised and ready to fight but sbe sees nobody. 1 minute later somebody taps her on the shoulder. Amy spins around ready to stab the person, who she assumed was a killer but was greet by a panicked Sam. "Not a Killer!" She shouts with her Hands raised. Amy breathed out in relive. "Are you stupid I could have killed you!" She yells angrily. "No time! Get in the car and start driving!" After realising the others started driving away already, they fast followed. "Were should I drive? What happened" "I will tell you later and drive to the Highschool." Sam answers, now fully calm again. Amy glanced at Hope, seeing she was still a sleep made her feel a little bit lesser stressed out knowing she was fine but what her stressed out was that she didn't know what will happen next.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
I know I said the next Chapter should be out last night but I hade problems with my Wattpad last night so I couldn't update. I know I changed a scene from the movie but like I said I will change some of them so that Amy can fit in a little bit better. I hope you liked it!

Best wishes ❤