Chapter 14

Insane Nights--》Chapter 14

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Amy didn't know what was happening. The last Thing she remembers is that she was in the grogery Store with Kate, Sam, Simon, Josh and Denna and then that she got stabbed by Ruby Lane but after that Nothing. Now whereever she is, she can't see anything.  Everything around her is pitch black,  so she couldn't even see her own Hand in front of her face when she lifts it up. She didn't hear anything either. She thought this was it, this was the end, the last time she ever saw her Family, firends, and most importantly Nick. She couldnt tell him that she didnt just liked him but was slowly falling in love with him. Neither could she tell her father all the things she kept for herself for so long. Like how angry she was at him for leaving her with a newborn Baby alone. Dont get her wrong or something she loves to spent time with her younger sister but she was just a young girl to that Time, who lost her Mother just like her Father lost his wife.

Oh, how much she is missing her Mother. The talks with her, the hugs from her or just simple seeing her in the Living Room when she comes Home after School. She would do anything to just hear her voice again. Amelia was broken out of her thoughts when there suddenly wasnt darkness around her anymore but a Room, that looked more like a cave, that was shinning in a dimmed light.

She was standing in the Middle of a circle, that looked a little bit like a Star. Looking around she saw tourches that surrounded the little circle and when she turned around there was a wall with diffrent, what looked like Names, on it but she couldnt Read them good from wher she was standing. Just as she was about to take step closer to the wall, she heard loud footsteps approaching her from behind where the cave entrance was.

Turning around she watched the caves entrance. She knew she couldnt run now that the Person was coming right in her direction. Suddenly everything became a blurr as the Person walked through the Entrance. It was like the Person couldn't see her, like she was invisible because they looked right in her direction but didn't notice her. The Person walked around the circle so he was standing right Opposite to the Wall with all the Names on it. Amelia saw that whoever the Person was had a Backback in one Hand and what looked like a Halloween Book in the Other Hand. This guy or Woman pulled a Black robe out of their Backpack that looked quite similar to the one's they had in Harry Potter. Then a Black mask or hat? Amelia couldn't tell. The Person put on the Clothes, slowly kneeling down on the floor, opening the book, placing it in front of them and then starts to Speak in a weird language with their Hands, palms in the direction of the ceiling, on either sides of their Body.

'Back in the Hospital'

The three men are Standing in the Hospital Room, facing each other. The tension between father and son is very clear. But not only was the tension the only thing flowing around in the atmosphere but the suspicious Daniel Claire held for the Sheriff and Liam Claire towards his Fathers intentions.