chapter fourteen; he was jealous *EDITED*

a/n
BAHAHA so i kinda forgot about what happened in the previous chapters before uploading this and forgot to edit it. thank you for telling me in the comments abt my mistakes. sorryyyy

aimee monet

"aimee! wake up!" someone yelled as a pillow smacked me right in the face. i opened my eyes to see adam on my bed. he continuously hit me with his pillow.

"i'm up i'm up my god" i rubbed my eyes. i looked around to see adam waiting impatiently in front of me. i looked around and saw guy had already left.

"finally" he muttered, "hurry up and get dressed. we're going to the beach" i rolled my eyes and did what he said. i slipped on my bathing suit and some shorts and headed down with adam. i saw the team, minus fulton and portman, already there. i ran up to connie and julie who were already tanning.

"hey assholes" i chirped.

"hey aimes!" julie grabbed a towel out for me to lay on.

"how was your date with mr germaine" connie raised her brows, a smug smile tugging on the corners of her lips. i pushed her shoulder.

"shut up. don't act like i can't see you and luis hanging around" two can play this game. connie's face turned into a light shade of red.

"i have no idea what your talking about" she stammered. julie and i rolled our eyes and gave her a "sure" look.

"hey! want to play some volleyball?" charlie yelled.

"sure" the two girls beside me got up.

"you coming aimes?"

"maybe later." i told him.

"well i'll be coming to get you for the next game then cousin" i rolled my eyes at him. i grabbed my book out and started reading while some of the team played volleyball and the others in the water.

guy germaine

"goldberg no!" ken yelled, trying to move past the boy.

"no way. im going to get you!" the boys laughed and quickly swam. i stood up to catch my breath. who knew swimming was so hard? i walked back onto the beach and grabbed a towel to dry off. i threw the towel down and a complaint rose up.

"hey! i'm here you know!" the person quickly scrambled to get the towel off. i looked down and saw aimee slightly glaring at me.

"sorry!" i laughed as i took a seat next to her. she grabbed her book and continued reading. i watched as she carefully flipped the pages, her brunette hair gracefully flew in the breeze. as much as i loved to admire her beauty, i was bored. i stole the book off of her and i was met with her eyes. we stared at eachother for what seemed like forever.

"come play volleyball with us!" a texan accent interrupted. we looked up at the cowboy who was smiling down on us.

"only if i get to wear your hat" aimee said, hoping he'd say yes. dwayne gave in and gave her his cowboy hat.

"well what're ya waiting for darling" his smile beamed as he put his hand out for her which she accepted. i felt a frown form on my face. i didn't even realise my hands formed into a fist. my stomach was sick. i was jealous.

"what are you frowning about" adam asked. my eyes still focused on the pair who were now on the ground laughing.

"ohhh. someone's jealous!" he sung and pointed at them. i rolled my eyes.

"am not."

"why are you eyeing them with a frown then"

"i wasn't"