chapter fifteen; bets on love

aimee monet

i woke up as per usual and got ready. we had a game later today against russia. i threw guys hoodie on and put my glasses on. i looked in the mirror and instantly remembered what happened the night before. the kiss.... i smiled at myself. i couldn't be more happy. i'm glad i went last night.

"good morning" guy tiredly said. his morning voice was everything.

"morning" i laughed.

"how are you already ready? we have like 20 minutes until we have class"

"i just like being prepared." i replied. he yawned and stood up and began to get ready while adam was still sleeping. i sighed at the sight. i put some light concealer when guy came closer and hugged me from behind.

"you need to get ready" i told him

"and what if i don't" he raised his brows

"i'll see you on the bench then" i sweetly smiled. he rolled his eyes.

"wait a second. are you two DATING?" i looked up to the mirror to see adam sprung up on his bed, his eyes widened.

"i don't know are we" i teased him.

"AIMEE MONET AND GUY GERMAINE. YOUVE BEEN DATING AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME" he gasped. he started to jump on his bed acting like a complete five year old.

"we aren't really dating yet but soon we will" guy winked. i rolled my eyes.

adam kept rambling about how "he told him so" and whatever while we all got ready. adam went into the bathroom to change and i went to go grab my shoes and saw guy taking his shirt off.
"take a picture. it'll last longer" he mocked me.

"maybe i will" i joked while he put another shirt on.

soon everyone was ready and we headed down to the picnic benches where our lesson was. the team was already there. all three of us were walking when suddenly adam ran to the team and started screaming. the team all widened their eyes at us. i burried my head into my hands.

"I KNEW IT. GUY AND AIMEE ARE TOGETHER. YOU OWE ME $10 ASSHOLE" the team started yelling as we approached them. guy was red and i awkwardly laughed.

"why are we betting on my love life"

"it's fun. your always unpredictable" jesse sighed as he handed adam $10.

"we aren't dating yet" guy spoke up.

"yet" charlie repeated. i sat between connie and julie who were over the moon.

"i knew it! what happened. you need to tell us everything" connie squealed.

"yes! how did this happen and how does adam already know before us? and when did you get his hoodie?" julie added.

"i'll tell you after class" they rolled their eyes as ms mckay came over and started our lesson. guy and i occasionally made eye contact. his cheeks flushed at times which caused me to laugh. charlie would see and then teased the blonde boy about it.

ms mckay finally dismissed us and i stood up with the girls when averman suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"what happened with you and blondie!" he screams a little too loud. the boys looked at us weird. i quickly shushed him.

"a lot. so-"

"hey you need to tell us too!" julie exclaimed. averman grabbed my hand along with connie and julie and raced to his and connies room and shut the door without saying a word to the team.

"okay spill" averman demanded.

"okay okay so.." i explained everything that happened last night and all three widened their eyes.

"YOU KISSED HIM?" they yelled in unison

"AIMEE!" by then all three of them were jumping on the bed. i laughed at them. they were so happy.

"wait so why did guy say you guys aren't dating yet?"

"because he hasn't offical asked me to be his girlfriend yet" i sighed, "maybe he's just waiting for the right moment i don't know"

"well it better be soon or i'm going to beat the shit out of him" averman yelled.

look book

a/n

sorry this is a lil short. kinda running out of ideas but that's okay. i've been busy starting up another story (hint it might be a rafe cameron one) so sorry if i haven't been updating as much.

also thank you for over 1k reads! that's crazy thank you all so much <3

much love
- b :)