Welcome everyone.

Hello lovelies.
Hope all Rianshians are hale and hearty. Hope sab ghar pe hain, safe hain and enjoy kar rahein hain.
Our lovely show IMMJ2 bid bye and we all were saddened by that and an add-on was the decision of writers to leave Wattpad and TU.
However some writers stayed and are still sharing their love and stories with all of us 
I am a new writer here and want to explore writing. I'm no way a professional but want to be here and learn new things. I have been a part of Wattpad for sometime as a reader.

Hope I would be welcomed.
I hope that my journey as a writer would be much more joyous and memorable than that as a reader.

Tagging the _RiAnshCommunity_

I want to thank some people whom I have met and have admired here as a reader.

charvi118: my best friend cum really special person. Thnku for being there whenever I needed you. Inke baare mein jo kahoon that's less ;) so Loads of love with hugs and kisses.😙💝
aishad08: a kind-hearted person who writes stories with amazing suspenses(😉) and great twists and plot. Lob you di.
Ummefatemarima: a wonderful writer whose work is out of the world with well-planned plot and lots of illustrations.
BeginningDesigner: an amazing edit creator.
asmaanixx: she is one whose mature plots also have a beauty and are emotion-filled ones with great work.
Riansh1212: Her story is so lovely with beauty and love. One can feel all the emotions churning up inside them.
DrSoniaMathews: di has been a great inspiration to me as a writer. Her magestically woven thoughts have always amazed me with her work.
vaishnaviaddanki: Here is someone whose place in say, my heart is irreplaceable. I read it somewhere that 'what you say or write is just a showcase of your mentality and personality'. This exactly suits her; her expression of emotions, minutest details of things, costumes and much more is just out of the world. Lots of love and admiration to you. I always imspire from you.
jazzmiiiine10: a writer here younger to me. I have always wondered how she manages to work and study. Hats off girl, seriously.
seanna_445: a writer whom i have admired for her amazingly written words and plot.
RiyaVaghani: Aah! I guess I don't need to tell you what I have for u, hai na di? But still, she is someone like me, who has made amazing improvement. I hope to be a writer like her someday.
ruhika1104: The first work I read yours was ravaged souls and I was blown-up by the storyline, seriously I can't tell it in words.
Myni55: Sadly, she left all of us in our journeys here. I wish she had been with us a little longer. But ya, I love you menu di.
ni19534: A person who has great knowledge of law and is great at work. Her work has many a times sent jitters through my body.

So ya, now I just wanna start my journey with loads of love and blessings of others. If I did hurt some one, sorry but I'm not sorry cuz I just expressed myself. And I don't think I'm wrong by sharing my POV with people here.
So till my first OS comes, stay safe and happy.
Take care and great love to all my readers.

Sayonara!!