Jaan Hai Meri (You're My Life)

Hi Lovelies!!
Hope y'all are doing good!!

This is in AU where there is no revenge. Listen to the song for a better feel :)

Just my attempt on expressing Vansh's pain after the betrayal from Riddhima's side.

Alert: Keep tissues ready, emotional people. Maybe you'll need them.

Suggestions, comments and criticisms will be heartily welcome lovelies. Please do let me know what you think, was I succesful at my attempt of presenting Vandh's pain?

So let's begin.

*******

Pain. Pain was what he felt in his chest today. So overwhelming, so constricting that he couldn't keep the sob from escaping with a blurred vision. Just one question kept ringing in his mind.

Why him?

Being the eldest sibling, he was the one who did everything in his might to provide the family with all nourishments, all security, all the damned comfort, luxury and the best. In return, the only thing he craved for, was love.

Unconditional love like his mother, so warm and soft that it could heal the bruised shreds of his heart; broken and hurt by betrayals, rejections and ignorance. Genuine warmth, care and love was what he craved and never got from his family.

Aaye The Is Tarah Se Tum
Jaise Koyi Ho Khwaab Naya
Bas Yaadein Reh Gayi Dekho
Hum Mein, Tum Mein, Jo Tha Na Raha.
(You came into my life like a brand-new dream,
But now only our memories remain,
Everything else that existed between us has vanished.)

After so much struggle, so many painful near-death experiences in his life, he got that one woman, atlast who could give him all the emotional comfort, all the lovely foreign feelings of being taken care of.

HIS wife. Riddhima.

She came in like the ripple in his still, bloodied lake like life that disturbs it. But she disturbed him for good. Evoking his kindness, genuine affection, she entered his heart and being. And he dedicated his self to her.

Surrendering his bruised heart so that she could heal it.

But how wrong he was! She just came to stab it even more mercilessly, crushing it so bad that no other medicine, no other attempt of healing could make it okay.

Now the only thing that was left with him was those beautiful memories that pained his heart to get reminded of. Everything that existed, the trust, love, sanctity of their relationship, all of it was finished. Crushed brutally by the reality of his life.

Ho Puchhta Hoon Main Khud Se Door Kyun Raha Tujhse,
Jaate Jaate Sun Le Tu Zara
(I’m wondering why I stayed away from you,
Please pay attention as you leave.)

The silent sobs turned into agonised cries. Muffled yet so heart-wrenching, full of hurt and betrayal that they could melt a stone. After falling from the cliff, he fell in the net that was fixed all the way near the base of it. The dam of tears he had been holding onto because of his surroundings had been suffocating him now and it broke when he came to the confines of the hideout he was going to stay at.

His soul was now drained from the emotional mess he had turned into. The pain in his heart had turned unbearable and he started feeling so much