Fighting together (TUT part2)

Hi lovelies!! How are y'all?

This is a continuation to 'The Unbreakable Trust'. Just had this wild idea and I have put a lot of efforts for this, actually!!

A note's at the end, please read it for sure.

And, all those who are fighting their inner battles, battles with mind, heart and soul, warm hugs to you sweethearts. Keep fighting and keep loving yourself.♡

Well, let's start!!

*******

After spending a night at the glasshouse, Riddhima and Vansh head back to VR Mansion next morning. A bit tired yet excited to meet Sia, they both rushed to her room after having plain and emotionless greetings with everyone as Dadi called them in the morning to inform that she wanted to go on a trip to Rishikesh to meet some friend of hers who was unwell.

Once inside Sia's room, they both shut the door and sat on either side of Sia. Riddhima just took Sia's hand in hers and caressed it with love and gratefulness. Bending down with teary eyes, Riddhima kissed Sia's forehead and whispered something in her ears.

"Thank you Sia!! I'll always be grateful to you for fulfilling my wish of getting your brother back to me. Just get well soon! We both are eagerly waiting for you."

Getting back to her seat, Riddhima craned her neck to look at Vansh and gave him her beautifully precious smile that always calmed him and made him feel lucky to have her as the moon lighting his dark world.

Vansh was extra emotional to witness the two lifelines of his so blissfully comfortable with each other and the moment Riddhima turned towards him with that mesmerizing twitch of lips, his heart skipped a beat and he reciprocated the smile gradually.

Basking in all the warmth and love that the room held along with Sia, Vansh and Riddhima told her everything about the previous night, as if Sia could listen to everything. They both entwined their hands with hers and pecked her cheek to gain all the strength they could from that little angel in their lives who was just idly lying on the bed.

"Come back soon Sia! Your Vansh Bhai and Bhabhi are waiting for you." Vansh murmured with slight tears in his eyes. Removing her hand from Sia's grip, Riddhima wiped away his tears. "This is not the time to fall weak Vansh. We've to punish our culprit Kabir and get justice to ourselves. Already Anupriya is in jail, it will be easy now because Kabir's strength is not with him. We came here because we knew that Sia is our strength booster and we wanted her by our side for this battle. For Fighting together, we need to be strong individually too."

"Hmm, you're right Riddhima, he messed with VR and RVR and he will pay for it now." Eyeing her, Vansh answered Riddhima with his deep and dangerously cold VR tone, sending chills down her spine, causing her to shiver slightly.

Tightening his hold on her hand, he told her some things before heading out of the room.

*******
After freshening up, they joined everyone at the dining table for breakfast. Riddhima stepped out of the kitchen with some dishes in her hand while Vansh headed downstairs.

Sitting on his head chair, he greeted everyone. Just then Kabir joined them too. "Good morning half-bro! Hope you're okay now." Vansh asked Kabir with a slight coy smirk on his face.

"Vansh, how can you be so insensitive? What so ever were the conditions, he has lost his mother. Moreover, he had to himself cuff her hands. How would he be okay? He needs time, right Kabir?" Rather than Kabir answering, Riddhima spoke rudely and exasperated with Vansh. Kabir whipped his head towards Riddhima the moment she answered on his behalf with widened eyes.